PDA

View Full Version : New to site

57blues
07-09-2015, 18:42
Well if this is the correct part of the forum I picked up a few recordings that have really hit me hard. Little Junior Parker > Driving wheel excellent recording always liked his vocals and he does a nice set on this recording. Also picked up Johnny Adams Heart and soul LP. I have Adams later recordings with Robilar doing the guitar work but the earlier recording is very very nice. A few others but am trying to get used to this forum so see how it goes. So thats a bit of what have been hitting the table lately. Actually a lot more but as I mentioned trying to learn my way around this forum.

struth
07-09-2015, 19:26
Good stuff john. There is a sticky thread at the top of this section called
Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3) where most folk put there latest plays on. often with a picture of the album, and whether its vinyl/cd etc. Not ness of course but pics are easy to add, especially generic googled ones.

driving wheel for inst. I googled it and clicked on images at top . picked the one with a size I like and viewed image once you only have the image on screen, you right click and select from the options copy image address. Then click on the little box with a tree along the top of the space where you are typing. a box will appear saying URL. right click in that space and select paste, then OK. the info will then go into your reply and when you post the reply the image will appear as per magic.like this

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01532/litle-junior-parke_1532704i.jpg