PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bargain R2R - Revox A77 MkIV + Revox NAB Adaptors + tapes - £150

Idlewithnodrive
02-09-2015, 18:22
I thought I would put this up here for a few days at this bargain price first, as you kind people helped me out an awful lot, patiently answering my idiot questions, when I was buying it :)

Anyway, up for sale is my Revox A77 MkIV. It's a 4 track machine, in good condition for its age and comes complete with genuine Revox NAB Adaptors, a couple of 10.5" reels, 6 (used) 7" reels / tapes and an original instruction manual.

The only things I know that are 'wrong' with it are the marks by the power switch, the power light doesn't work and the VU meters don't light up on playback, although they do when recording. I don't know if this is normal. The rest is fine. I am sure it's not as well set up as it could be and I can't imagine it has been recently serviced, although it does record and playback wonderfully to these ears. At this price, nothing to worry about.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/TheMJMan/CIMG5122_zpsypsmzmlo.jpg

The only reason I am selling is that it just isn't being used and takes up a fair bit of space in a very small listening room. It's best somebody gets pleasure out of it rather than it just collecting dust.

The unit is VERY heavy, so it will need to be pick-up only I am afraid, from either Luton - J10 M1 or Reading.

I am asking £ 150 for everything, which is about half the price of a well sorted one, so this price is firm.

Thanks for looking.

thommy
03-09-2015, 09:25
Hello Mike,

I would like to give this a new home if it is still available.

Best wishes,

Thommy

Idlewithnodrive
03-09-2015, 09:33
Hello Mike,

I would like to give this a new home if it is still available.

Best wishes,

Thommy

Hello Thommy.

It is still available, so it is yours :)

I will PM with payment details and to arrange collection.

Kind regards,

Mike

thommy
04-09-2015, 09:18
Hi Mike,

Payment has been made. I will see you on Tuesday, please PM your address in Reading.

Best wishes,

Thom