PDA

View Full Version : Small get together meet in Hull- Saturday 26th September

Toppsy
29-08-2015, 11:04
This may be a little late in posting here but Scott Lindgren, Scottmoose, on the forums has arranged for a small all day meet and general get together to listen and compare/swap around each others gear. The venue looks to be very nice indeed and I was wondering if any you guys fancy a good day out, loads of chat (mostly talking bo****ks as we generally do) and listen to a few different set ups.

There is no fixed format or agenda for the day. Turn up with your gear set it up and we all have a listen. Swap gear around, drink eat and generally have fun.No difference to the NEBO and PEBO meets.

I suggested to Scott we have the meet in Hull as this is not too far for you Tyneside members to travel down from up North.

The thread is posted over on Audio-Talk here: http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6199

Any AoS members that are not registered on A-T but would like to join us for the day can send me a PM or email via AoS and I'll post up your interest on the thread. be good to see any you there.

Regards
Colin

RichB
29-08-2015, 15:21
I'd be there Colin but I'm on me jollies then.

Have fun though :)

Qwin
05-09-2015, 21:42
Darn - I will just be back off holiday but have plans for that weekend.