PDA

View Full Version : One good thing about music...

coolhand
07-08-2015, 07:45
....when it hits you feel no pain,
so hit me with music
brutalise me with music now

-Robert Nesta Marley

Greetings to all in TAOS,
I just realised that I registered 7 years ago and still hadn't 'officially' clocked in :D

I'm a practicing hedonist with a PhD in Musicophilia and honours in time travel, born into this incarnation from a chance encounter some four score and more years ago on Hampstead Heath.

It all started with a vibration and I've followed many harmonies of that eternal note ever since.

To get the full value of music you must have others to share it with,

Coolhand

Audio Al
07-08-2015, 10:05
Hi and welcome

After 7 years I think you need to read the forum rules , Lots not adhered to

walpurgis
07-08-2015, 10:31
Hello coolhand. Welcome to AOS.

Nice to see you getting involved after signing on so long ago.

Tell us what music you listen to and what Hi-Fi system you have. There is a gallery section if you'd like to add system photos.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here. If you have any equipment changes or upgrades in mind, we'd like to hear about them.

Can you please add your first name and a location (town/region) to the profile at the top right. Thanks.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Spectral Morn
07-08-2015, 10:39
....when it hits you feel no pain,
so hit me with music
brutalise me with music now

-Robert Nesta Marley

Greetings to all in TAOS,
I just realised that I registered 7 years ago and still hadn't 'officially' clocked in :D

I'm a practicing hedonist with a PhD in Musicophilia and honours in time travel, born into this incarnation from a chance encounter some four score and more years ago on Hampstead Heath.

It all started with a vibration and I've followed many harmonies of that eternal note ever since.

To get the full value of music you must have others to share it with,

Coolhand

Welcome to AOS

Could you add your location to your profile please (city and country is fine) and your first name - both are required of forum members.

Thank you in advance.

Regards Neil

Spectral Morn
07-08-2015, 10:58
Thank you Luc :cool:

Regards Neil

RobbieGong
07-08-2015, 11:25
Big welcome Luke - I'm very familiar with those great Marley lyrics, been a huge Marley fan from as long as I can remember. Nice to have you on board. :thumbsup:

coolhand
08-08-2015, 02:14
Cheers to all :mex:

Eagle owl
13-08-2015, 18:56
Hello and welcome Luke.

Geoff. :wave:

Barry
14-08-2015, 17:06
Welcome to AoS Luke,

Nice introduction - glad you could join us at last! :lol:

Enjoy the Forum

Regards
Barry

Us-&-Them
17-08-2015, 23:06
I'm new myself so welcome on board from me ;)
Regards
Loz.