PDA

View Full Version : MAD Balanced Power Isolation Platform - A lot better and cheaper than most powercon

MAD
21-09-2009, 00:51
Hey! This is the experience of the guy who bought our prototype accidentally. He was after for a pair of ATC SCM-50 active but fallen in love with our Balanced Transformer!!! It shall be on demo at the Hi-Fi world room at the National Audio Show. AOS member will get 20% if you buy at the show. See what this chap said!

'I arranged a home demo, it took about 2 days for it to fully bed in and sound at its best, it was clear the sound floor levels has improved to me this s the ultimate test of a system; it sounds dynamic at lower volumes. I guess the main thing I really notice is naturalness to the sound I am find myself just relaxing into the music more; yet dynamics detail an soundstage have all improved. I prefer it to my PS P500 which I now have sold; but I guess it’s the difference it makes if I did not use any power improvements at all and that difference is night and day. Without its help everything becomes messy, hard, lacking in focus, tiring and big decrease in dynamics and bass. Before this upgrade I was thinking of changing my speakers but now longer feel this need’’

Dave Cawley
21-09-2009, 11:19
Can you give us a link to it please?

Thanks

Dave

Stratmangler
21-09-2009, 12:56
This (http://www.madengland.com/product.power.php?key=25&page=3) any use Dave ?

Chris:)

DSJR
21-09-2009, 13:05
maybe there'd been more profit in selling the ATC's instead first, and THEN showing what the add-on would do...

Dave Cawley
21-09-2009, 13:16
Hi Chris

Yes, thank you.

Dave

MAD
21-09-2009, 19:25
In fact it was better off to sell a pair active ATC at £9-10k, much more profitable! By it's a shame Jung is very poor in selling, he always thinks what would be the best for the customer!!!! That's probably why he called his brand MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

MAD
21-09-2009, 19:28
Hi Dave,

Could you send me your e-mail address to sales@madengland.com, we are going to send you some info about it.

Best regards

Tim