PDA

View Full Version : BIG speaker cabs WANTED.

struth
24-07-2015, 15:20
Anyone got some big cabs doing nowt for reasonable money? need to be able to take a 10 or pref a 12" driver. min 70 litre. fancy a new project:)

eisenach
24-07-2015, 21:08
I've got some Rogers LS6a cabinets if they are of any use to you.

struth
24-07-2015, 21:22
possible martin depending on the drivers i use. They are about 38 litres so would do for 8" drivers I'd guess.

what kinda price had you in mind?:)

struth
25-07-2015, 22:46
possible martin depending on the drivers i use. They are about 38 litres so would do for 8" drivers I'd guess.

what kinda price had you in mind?:)

still interested in the Rogers LS6a cabs Martin if price is right. have a set of drivers sorted for them

eisenach
26-07-2015, 14:26
Hello !
I missed your reply. They're not in perfect cosmetic condition (black ash) but they're not bad. Getting them to Scotland from Herefordshire would be the biggest problem ! Free to you, if we can sort out the transport; I don't have any boxes that would fit them. They have the original Rogers drivers. The tweeters are ok (I think), but the bass units were blown (twice :( ) by a rogue Musical Fidelity amp, and the bass drivers are no longer available. PM me if you want; I might get an e-mail alert that way ! I also have a set of wood veneer cabinets that were the cheap ebay donors for the original repair, but the finish is in pretty poor, scratched condition, and no drivers. Your choice!
Martin

struth
26-07-2015, 18:41
pm sent

Volante
06-08-2015, 21:21
have you seen these -if you are not already sorted?
http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175588

struth
06-08-2015, 21:38
have you seen these -if you are not already sorted?
http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175588

Cheers Neil. Yes I saw them earlier, thanks. Due to my back going fut again, I would not manage them. just too big ...they are a great price though..

Ive got a set of Rogers today from Martin so think they will do the job. Love those big Lancaster cabs though.