PDA

View Full Version : Forum issues ? today

Audio Al
28-06-2015, 11:45
Forum slow to crawling today withe this :-

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

struth
28-06-2015, 13:57
what with site problems and my phone not working ive been able to get a few jobs done lol...been some server probs i think folks so if youve had problems dont worry it will sort its self out soon....

my phone however may be buggered doh!

at least i e not bee! getting any spam calls from all n sundry warning me someone from my household has been involved in a car crash or they ha e ppi money to pay into my account

struth
29-08-2015, 10:40
Been having some connection problems today.

Marco
29-08-2015, 10:46
Sorry to hear that, mate, None here at this end :)

Did you remember to put ten bob in the meter? ;)

Marco.

Macca
29-08-2015, 10:49
Forum slow to crawling today withe this :-

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Not had any issues and I've been on all morning. Don't you just hate computer error messages? They haven't got any more useful in 30 years. Like 'Windows is looking for a solution to the problem' - no it isn't you bunch of bloody kidders. Let it run and does it ever find a solution? No, of course it bloody doesn't. Shut down and restart.

Marco
29-08-2015, 10:58
WinDOZE, wossat then - summat from the dark ages? :eyebrows:

Marco.

Macca
29-08-2015, 13:04
lol yes, I go back to the dark ages where it was all command line prompts. Just got my head around that and in came Windows. I know you use a Mac now, but I'm not paying the extra for it.

Joe
29-08-2015, 15:48
Computers are the work of the Devil. They cause anti-social behaviour and make people fall off cliffs. In my young day we were too busy robbing cars and putting bricks through windows to be sat in front of a screen for hours on end talking shite to a bunch of random people. (Cont'd p. 94).

Macca
29-08-2015, 15:53
True but before computers there was nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon in the winter.

I for one welcome our new silicon overlords.

Barry
29-08-2015, 16:42
I for one welcome our new silicon overlords.

Now there's a conversation stopper! Can I quote you on that? :)

Macca
29-08-2015, 20:04
It's a reference to 'The Simpsons' = a very old episode now.

struth
29-08-2015, 20:07
it was either the Movementarians episode or the Homer in space one with the ants. :eyebrows:

Macca
29-08-2015, 20:13
Yes it is the Space episode. Due to confusion and stupidity the TV station wrongly believes that giant Ants are about to invade earth. Newsreader Kent Brockman is quick to declare his alliegence to the new alien masters, only to be seen later mumbling an apology and quickly ripping down a poster saying 'Hail Ants' or some such which he has put up behind his newsdesk.