PDA

View Full Version : RFC Raptor demo - Open day

Reffc
17-06-2015, 12:32
I will be hosting an open day for anyone wishing to hear the astonishing little Raptor loudspeakers on Saturday 4th July from 10am until 4pm.

Anyone interested in buying a great sounding top quality loudspeaker with high WAF factor, that delivers close to full range sound from a large stand mount is welcome to come over, have a coffee, Jaffa cakes and listen to music in frindly and informal surroundings. Plenty of parking close by, very easy to find. Please PM me if interested.

For all non-AoS members looking in, you are most welcome too, just use the contact page on the RFC website or one of the phone numbers there to contact me.

http://www.referencefidelitycomponents.co.uk/

Reffc
18-06-2015, 15:02
Still plenty of room, so the more the merrier! It can also serve as an opportunity to meet some fellow AoS members.

First confirmations received. This is an excellent opportunity for those seriously contemplating speaker upgrades to come and listen for yourself. There is a reference set against which the Raptors can be judged by way of compensation of not hearing in your own space and you are welcome to bring your own amplification along too.

brian2957
18-06-2015, 15:10
If I lived nearer ( lived in Bristol for a couple of years during the 80s ) I'd be making a special effort to get to this one :)

Reffc
19-06-2015, 07:27
You'd probably get a cheap flight from North of the border Brian for the cost of the train from Bristol and get here as quickly ;)

Audio Al
19-06-2015, 07:53
You'd probably get a cheap flight from North of the border Brian for the cost of the train from Bristol and get here as quickly ;)

Do they have airplanes yet ? :D

brian2957
19-06-2015, 07:55

You're probably right Paul . I'll have a look :)

brian2957
19-06-2015, 07:57
Do they have airplanes yet ? :D

Cheeky boy :lol: . Didn't we invent 'em :ner:

Reffc
27-06-2015, 07:43
Just a reminder that there's an open day for the Raptors (bring whatever music or kit you like or just yourself). It takes place here (Dursley, Gloucestershire in amongst the beautiful Cotswolds) next Saturday between 10am and 4pm.

Informal and refreshments provided. Plenty of parking available, easy to find, all welcome including those looking in (non-members of AoS). Please use my website contact page or PM me here to enquire or confirm attendance.

Reffc
05-07-2015, 09:36
My thanks to those who came along yesterday. I hope you all had a good day...most seem to really enjoy their music!