PDA

View Full Version : Quad 33 / 303 / fm3

rdpx
12-06-2015, 14:28
I have been given this to move on to someone who will appreciate it as it has just been sitting unused for the past 8 years.

I had this plugged in and putting out some music the other week and it sounded pretty good, but although it is not in bad condition it could clearly do with a service and some TLC to bring it back to its glory. Comes with original instruction booklets for the 33/303.

Can put up (or email) more photos if you want to see, but I figure anyone interested in this will know exactly what it is, and also what the condition is likely to be.

I have mains cable for the 33, but only one power/signal cable to link the 33 to the 303 and/or FM3.

Let me know if you want more pics, or more information and I will answer any questions as specifically as I can.

These seem to vary wildly on eBay so I am thinking £200 for the lot seems to land in a pretty fair ballpark.

Pick-up in N1, or delivery at cost to anywhere you tell me.

Robert

http://i.imgur.com/QptSXzB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fzQtJE5.jpg

worrasf
12-06-2015, 17:57
Someone grab his hand off!
Great kit in great condition at a great price.
Send the 33/303 off to NetAudio to work their magic and someone can have a stunning amp for little outlay - I know I did just that.
GLWTS

Rothchild
12-06-2015, 19:07
Lovely!

PM Incoming

DSJR
12-06-2015, 19:19
FANTASTIC PRICE

... and the sound is charmingly involving, even with no updates...

Darren Cotter
15-06-2015, 07:01
Hi Robert

Would you consider selling without the FM3? If so, how much?

Regards

Darren

rdpx
15-06-2015, 16:33
Hi Robert

Would you consider selling without the FM3? If so, how much?

Regards

Darren

Hi Darren,

I'm waiting on a definite yes from Marc who is buying for a mate of his.

Also have queue of three now interested so I think my pricing must be pretty good...

I should probably put the price up if it falls through!

:lol:

Rothchild
15-06-2015, 18:05
I've taken the excuse to catch up with my mate over a :cool: this evening to update him on all the details that Rob's provided me with, so there'll be news soon! I think it's going to go perfectly with his Ditton44s and huge collection of vintage reggae 7s.

rdpx
23-06-2015, 11:44
I've taken the excuse to catch up with my mate over a :cool: this evening to update him on all the details that Rob's provided me with, so there'll be news soon! I think it's going to go perfectly with his Ditton44s and huge collection of vintage reggae 7s.

SOLD AND SHIPPED

This all went off via UPS today to Marc's friend.

Thanks to all of you for the interest - I had four more people queueing up for this!

I've got a CYRUS TWO I am thinking of putting up soon as well, but that one is mine and it's hard to sell as it is so lovely...

Barry
23-06-2015, 12:08
Someone has got themselves a bargain! Well done! :)