PDA

View Full Version : The Nations Favourite Motown Hits

Audio Al
04-06-2015, 19:11
Did anyone see this on the TV

I really enjoyed it :D took me back 2 my youf ;)

Roy S
04-06-2015, 19:14
Recorded it Al but ended up watching most of it. Enjoyed it but would have been better if they'd played the tracks all the way through instead of talking over them.

trio leo
04-06-2015, 23:06
15 in 1967, wrangler jackets, Levi jeans, brown brogue shoes, Lambretta TV175 scooter and Tamla Motown music.
I was aware I was in an era and I loved my teenage years. still a big fan of Motown and Northern Soul.
My prize LP is a white label copy of The 4 Tops greatest hits, it's in lovely condition and in 1984 I took it to The Davenport theatre in Stockport to see the 4 Tops, I went on the tour bus after the show and all four original group members signed the record.
Only 1 Top left now.

enjoy you music :)

cheers Al

Tarzan
05-06-2015, 05:58
15 in 1967, wrangler jackets, Levi jeans, brown brogue shoes, Lambretta TV175 scooter and Tamla Motown music.
I was aware I was in an era and I loved my teenage years. still a big fan of Motown and Northern Soul.
My prize LP is a white label copy of The 4 Tops greatest hits, it's in lovely condition and in 1984 I took it to The Davenport theatre in Stockport to see the 4 Tops, I went on the tour bus after the show and all four original group members signed the record.
Only 1 Top left now.

enjoy you music :)

cheers Al

Lambretta TV175- the holy grail of Scooters.:youtheman:

The most beautiful Scooter ever!

Anthony K
05-06-2015, 17:41
Great show , I believe Marvin was voted top with Heard it through the grapevine , but I must say I think it hard for any Motown fan to pick 1 track
The label had too many great tracks to list .