PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Derbyshire....

eddieedwards
13-05-2015, 07:20
Morning All

Like many, I've been a long time lurker here and finally decided to join up.

My musical tastes vary, and recent purchases have been Black Rivers, Belle & Sebastien, Roisin Murphy, 2 Bears, Sufjan Stevens, The Charlatans Gaz Coombes and I'm very much looking forward to Hot Chips new release. My all time favourites are bands such as The Stone Roses, Doves, Bloc Party, Arctic Monkeys, Hot Chip, New Order.

In terms of my system, I've been around the Naim and Linn block, but now firmly a valve convert. My current system is Garrard 401/ 3009/ Rondo Bronze, Art Audio VPL Phono, Art Audio Jota and a pair of Cadence Amaya. These have just this weekend replaced my Living Voice OBX R2/ Kondo SPc.

My future plans for the system are to get a dedicated phono and SUT (Rondo is a recent purchase).

Regards

Eddie

struth
13-05-2015, 08:27
welcome to AoS . sure you will enjoy the forum and all it offers. join in and you will find it rewarding

walpurgis
13-05-2015, 08:55
Hi Eddie, or is it Matthew? Welcome to AOS.

You have some nice equipment. We appreciate system photos and have a Gallery section for them if you'd like to post some.

Why not start a thread in the Analogue Art area and describe your plans for your phono stage.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

trio leo
13-05-2015, 10:19
Hi Mathew,
Welcome to the AoS from me, nice to see another vinyl spinner join the forum.

Enjoy your music and enjoy the forum :)

cheers Al

Brigadoon
13-05-2015, 10:28
From one Noob to another - welcome. This is a great forum - some really nice folks here.

Your system seems well balanced and put together :thumbsup: When you get a chance, stick up some pics in the Gallery (says he who has yet to do so - I'm working on it :D)

Barry

eddieedwards
13-05-2015, 11:08
I'll try and get some pics up at some point..... if I can work out how to on here.

Alan, that's some nice kit you've got there - I've always liked the look of Albarry and what I read about it too. As you can see, I need a step up, I've read good stuff about their SUT.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Barry
13-05-2015, 12:25
Welcome to AoS Matthew

Glad you could join us. You have some nice kit - perhaps you could post some pictures of it in the Gallery?

Welcome again
Regards
Barry