PDA

View Full Version : WTD Squeezebox touch

carruthersesq
10-05-2015, 16:18
Title says it all. Needs to be in good nick but not perfect.

RichB
10-05-2015, 17:47
Title says it all. Needs to be in good nick but not perfect.

I have one here, in nice nick and also comes with the squeeze upgrade 'best of two world' power supply, which also has an sbooster attachement. No original psu I'm afraid.

All original packaging etc. How's 200quid delivered? If you're interested pm me your email address and I'll send some pics.

carruthersesq
10-05-2015, 19:11
Thanks Richard
A little more than I was hoping to pay, understandably with the PSU. Let me have a look at the PSU and I'll let you know.

Clothears
10-05-2015, 19:21
Good luck with the hunt for a SBT. I can't imagine my hi-fi life without mine, absolutely the best source for internet radio that I know.

I keep toying with the idea of getting one of those Mark Grant PSU's to see if it makes any difference, but my scepticism always gets the better of me and I pull back from pressing the BUY button everytime.

RichB
10-05-2015, 22:47
Good luck with the hunt for a SBT. I can't imagine my hi-fi life without mine, absolutely the best source for internet radio that I know.

I keep toying with the idea of getting one of those Mark Grant PSU's to see if it makes any difference, but my scepticism always gets the better of me and I pull back from pressing the BUY button everytime.

I'd say if you're using the SBT with an external dac then the stock psu is just fine. The main benefit of the separate psu can be heard when using the analogue outs of the sbt.

I figure good clean power can't do any harm whatever the context though.

Clothears
11-05-2015, 05:56
I'd say if you're using the SBT with an external dac then the stock psu is just fine. The main benefit of the separate psu can be heard when using the analogue outs of the sbt.

I figure good clean power can't do any harm whatever the context though.

Now you're just teasing me! I've been very happy with the analogue output into my amp, but I may just have a dabble next month.

carruthersesq
11-05-2015, 09:18
Hi Richard
Sounds like a no-brainer, PM me payment details.

RichB
11-05-2015, 17:23
Hi Richard
Sounds like a no-brainer, PM me payment details.

Pm sent mate

icehockeyboy
12-05-2015, 10:36

I definitely noticed an improvement with the MG PSU, oddly couldn't detect a difference when I had an MCRU one.