PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever looked back at your posts and....

Chris Frost
04-04-2008, 13:31
...read an opinion and think "Yep, I totally agree" then notice it was you that said it. Or worse, vehemently disagree?

Marco
15-04-2008, 13:38
I've often looked back at stuff I wrote and thought: "Did I really write that load of old bollocks?" :lol:

Marco.

jcbrum
15-04-2008, 13:58
I've often looked back at stuff I wrote and thought: "Did I really write that load of old bollocks?" :lol:

Marco.

I've often thought that too, about your posts, but without the need to look back !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lolsign:

Marco
15-04-2008, 14:15
<Snigger>

At least mine are legible and spelt correctly, though! :lol:

Marco.

jcbrum
15-04-2008, 14:19
<Snigger>

At least mine a legible and spelt correctly, though! :lol:

Marco.

Do you mean - are legible, and spelled correctly ? :scratch:

Marco
15-04-2008, 14:33
Typo - It was sorted almost immediately. If you'd double-checked before you posted you'd have noticed. And there's nothing wrong with 'spelt' in that context. You can use 'spelt' or 'spelled'. Maybe you need a new prescription for those bi-focals? :lolsign:

Marco.

BajaGringo
25-05-2008, 21:31
I never take too much I say that seriously, and I ALWAYS reserve the right to change my mind. One of the rights I have earned in my old age - haha!

:lolsign:

The Grand Wazoo
14-06-2011, 18:00
From The Grave

Reid Malenfant
14-06-2011, 18:06
Hmmm, interesting :) I guess we are only human & we all make mistakes, i know i do but thankfully not too regularly ;)

I'm not sure i have been here long enough to drop a serious clanger though & i still think/feel the same way about kit etc that i did when i joined. I haven't exactly had my eyes opened up (or should that be ears :eyebrows:) to a new way of thinking.

Plenty of time for that though, Mark want's to hear some good OB speakers on a decent system. At that point i might retract some of what i have just said, or maybe not? :cool:

WOStantonCS100
14-06-2011, 19:36
My mother used to say, of me, "Don't bother to agree with him because he's already changed his mind!"

Growing up I was blessed with wise elders, a family of "thinkers". One of the biggest lessons was, "Never stop educating yourself." That, of course, means as you continually gain more (hopefully factual/truthful) information, your outlook on, opinions of and stance on things will inevitably change over time with the acquisition of such knowledge.

But, yeah, there are a few things I've wished I had never written on a forum. :lol:

Beechwoods
14-06-2011, 21:22
I stand by every word I've written, though sometimes I wonder where my old posts came from :lol:

Joe
20-06-2011, 18:09
I stand by every word I've written, though sometimes I wonder where my old posts came from :lol:

Any post with my name on that isn't top-notch is clearly a forgery.

Thing Fish
20-06-2011, 18:41
Normally a weird post and drink go hand in hand.