PDA

View Full Version : Target HR 60 Speaker Stands 25" high Fully Welded

Gixer k6
21-04-2015, 21:40
Brand New Target HR70 (25") Fully Welded Speaker Stands!

Absent from the market for the past few years, these fully welded speaker stands have always been regarded as one of the finest stands available! I bought these New 3 years ago and have been in storage boxed but I have no use for them any more.

They cost me £250 from Target hifi.co.uk.

They have been taken out of the box and checked over to make sure they are Ok, They do come with Target Badges but not shown in the picture,

They come with Top and Bottom Spikes and blanking plugs to cover the top if they are filled with Sand,

Cash on collection Preferred but could post them out in the original box

No Silly offers please, Good solid stands are Expensive Nowadays Contact 01704830819

Please not that the images were taken off www as I have no way of taking photos of them,

Looking for £120 delivered in the uk only, Paypal or bank transfer or cash on collection

If you have good standmount speakers these will make a big improvement of cheaper stands 1456614567

What Hi-Fi Five Star Rating: July 2009 Verdict:"The Targets are splendid: They dig deep and differentiate low-end tonality better than any here. They're subtle too: the top end is crisp, while voices enjoy a secure position on the wide-open soundstage."

Specifications:

25" High

Comes with floor spikes and Top Spikes.

Matt Black Finish

Top Plate Dimensions: 6.5inch Wide x 7.5inch Deep

Bottom Plate Dimensions: 10inch Wide x 12inch Deep

struth
22-04-2015, 08:31
is this a double post or do you have 2 sets of these?

Gixer k6
22-04-2015, 09:36
I have two sets,
Thanks