PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Sansui R50 tuner amp

spm
19-04-2015, 19:15
I quite like this but unfortunately I can't afford the room (so I'm told) so offering it here for £20. Not too keen on posting but might be persuaded if there is no interest for collection.

I've been playing with it today hooked up to the Leak Sandwich 250 speakers Nigel is picking up, a Sansui Sr 222 turntable I am tinkering with and cd player, nice sound and nice condition.

Sean

dantheman91
19-04-2015, 19:30
If you can post i would love it........:)

Thanks
Daniel

spm
19-04-2015, 19:38
Dan

I'd like to see whether someone would like to collect first to save boxing it up if that's ok. If no interest in collecting I will box it up.

regards
Sean

dantheman91
19-04-2015, 19:46
Hi Sean

No worries thats fine but i really would love this for my collection god its clean aint it...:eek:.

Thanks
Dan

spm
19-04-2015, 19:57
Dan

bit of a shame I already paid postage for the Eagle (not yet taken to the collection point but will later this evening or tomorrow morning) or I could have looked to box them together! This is quite a bit heavier though.

The Sansui is very clean, there is a small mark by the FM muting button. After getting a very good deal on a black amp, cd player and speakers I got rid of a silver technics turntable and decided to go black. If I had this at the time I think I would might have stuck with silver.

I'll give it a couple of days to see if someone wants to collect otherwise I'll dig out a suitable box and it's yours.

Sean

technobear
19-04-2015, 21:26
Yes please!

dantheman91
20-04-2015, 05:28
Doh...........:doh:

If you want to post Sean let me know.

Thanks

dantheman91
20-04-2015, 05:29
Dan

bit of a shame I already paid postage for the Eagle (not yet taken to the collection point but will later this evening or tomorrow morning) or I could have looked to box them together! This is quite a bit heavier though.

The Sansui is very clean, there is a small mark by the FM muting button. After getting a very good deal on a black amp, cd player and speakers I got rid of a silver technics turntable and decided to go black. If I had this at the time I think I would might have stuck with silver.

I'll give it a couple of days to see if someone wants to collect otherwise I'll dig out a suitable box and it's yours.

Sean

Fair Sean although someone will collect it........Damn It....

technobear
20-04-2015, 07:00
Fair Sean although someone will collect it........Damn It....

That would be me then. Sorry Dan.

Then again you get a ton of good stuff on Gumtree around Bournemouth and it's usually not worth my while to go that far.

vinylspinner
20-04-2015, 07:17
Glad that you are having this Chris, otherwise I was thinking of taking it on Tuesday when I pick up the speakers.

Nigel