PDA

View Full Version : F/S Roksan xerxes / tabriz (zi?) xps2 plus stand

The Vinyl Adventure
01-09-2009, 15:18
right sod it... change of plan

for sale

roksan orginal xerxes
tabriz arm (may well be zi upgraded.. it certainly has the counterwieght)
xps 2 power supply
stand (a little rickety)
isolation platform

collection only ...
... unless you only want to buy it all but the stand which i would happily do a bit of parcel2go action

i want to buy a jelco 250 timestep and a mat off dave (i bet you cant guess who i just been on the phone to) im about half way there so far! wooo!

im giving youguys the oportunity to make me an offer but im guessing im not really gonna get any takers on here so im gonna whack the lot on ebay for £500 or best offer and cross my fingers

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/hamish_gill/P1010217.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/hamish_gill/P1010218.jpg

cart not included

Spectral Morn
01-09-2009, 16:06
right sod it... change of plan

for sale

roksan orginal xerxes
tabriz arm (may well be zi upgraded.. it certainly has the counterwieght)
xps 2 power supply
stand (a little rickety)
isolation platform

collection only ...
... unless you only want to buy it all but the stand which i would happily do a bit of parcel2go action

i want to buy a jelco 250 timestep and a mat off dave (i bet you cant guess who i just been on the phone to) im about half way there so far! wooo!

im giving youguys the oportunity to make me an offer but im guessing im not really gonna get any takers on here so im gonna whack the lot on ebay for £600 or best offer and cross my fingers

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/hamish_gill/P1010217.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/hamish_gill/P1010218.jpg

cart not included

Hamish

I think you are being to hasty. See PM.

Regards D S D L

speakers-1989
01-09-2009, 16:34
Hamish,

How much will you sell the isolation platform and stand for? Only if you do consider selling sep.

The Vinyl Adventure
01-09-2009, 16:44
i completly know where you are coming from in here and the pm but i have lived with this thing for a few years now. i have had it set up by a man in the know twice now, and niether time did it hold my attention whilst listening!
this turn table is much better suited to someone who has the ability to get the best out of it... i am not that person! as much as i would love to be!
like you say any fiddling i do to it could be fatal!
i have always liked it, but i have never loved it! i have a soft spot for it and there is a part of me that says get it set up again .. spend a bunch of money on it etc, but that is the thought proccess i went through prior to having it set up the last 2 times
i was more instantly taken with the sound of the 1210/oc9 than i ever was with this ... its just to gently gently for my ears.
thankyou for the thought, a year ago i would have agreed with you, but now, its just time i move on to something with a bit more fight. both in terms of audio output and ability to hold up me dicking about with it

The Vinyl Adventure
01-09-2009, 16:55
Hamish,

How much will you sell the isolation platform and stand for? Only if you do consider selling sep.

il get back to you on that, if thats ok... but yeah maybe could you come to me? i dont have wheels
do you have a stand / iso platform you could swap?

speakers-1989
01-09-2009, 16:58
il get back to you on that, if thats ok... but yeah maybe could you come to me? i dont have wheels
do you have a stand / iso platform you could swap?

We might have a stand, i'll have a look. Plus we don't drive sadly.

The Vinyl Adventure
01-09-2009, 17:00
We might have a stand, i'll have a look.
it would need to be black

speakers-1989
01-09-2009, 17:01
If I do buy the stand/platform I can also pay for the delivery. How much are you looking to get for the stand/platform?

Take your time. PM me when your ready.

The Vinyl Adventure
08-09-2009, 00:03
£400 for tt, arm and psu?

REM
08-09-2009, 08:38
Hi Hamish

What is that Hi-Cap of yours? It looks like a CB in an olive sleeve, or is it just a trick of the light in the photo? Apologies if it's been explained but I can't find anything on it and it's peeking my curiosity.

Cheers

The Vinyl Adventure
08-09-2009, 15:10
Hi Hamish

What is that Hi-Cap of yours? It looks like a CB in an olive sleeve, or is it just a trick of the light in the photo? Apologies if it's been explained but I can't find anything on it and it's peeking my curiosity.

Cheers

it is indeed a chrome bumper... but i turned the sleeve round so the chrome bit is at the back... i just felt it matched the rest of the system a bit better... no other reason...

The Vinyl Adventure
09-09-2009, 01:38
£350 (deck+psu+arm) + postage to anyone on here...
any takers?

(ignor marco's comments ... his pussy smells)