PDA

View Full Version : Equipment surplus to requirements

Paul Hynes
17-03-2015, 17:25
Here is some more equipment that is surplus to requirements.

Logitech Squeezebox Touch.
This is brand new as I bought it originally to consider some upgrade modifications to offer to customers, but I was too busy to continue with this. It is in the original box with all the accessories. I opened the box to inspect the Touch and read the instruction manual but I have never powered it up. These are now becoming quite rare at reasonable prices, as Logitech no longer make them. Make me a sensible offer I cannot refuse.

Empirical Audio Off Ramp 4 USB digital interface.
Provides SPDIF coax, I2S, and AES/EBU outputs from USB input. This has a UK mains power supply but I’m sure Steve Nugent will oblige with the correct clip on adaptor for other countries. Un-used in original box. Once again I was too busy to set this up in my system. I will accept £250 for this.

I am prepared to ship to most countries. Buyer to cover the shipping cost and any payment costs like the paypal fee or the international bank transfer processing cost. There are usually no costs when paying via bank transfer in the UK.

Regards,
Paul

AndrewL
17-03-2015, 19:00
Hi Paul,

Interested in the Touch, whereabouts are you in Scotland? Would you take £150 and cash on collection?

thanks,

Andrew

Ali Tait
17-03-2015, 19:11
You'll need a boat Andrew. :-)

struth
17-03-2015, 19:37
:lol:

AndrewL
17-03-2015, 21:09
Oh Ali, is he in the Islands then, lucky chap?

BTW how's tricks, better than earlier in the year, I hope?

AndrewL
17-03-2015, 21:13
Bugger he's on Uist, now I'm proper jealous, if only it were warmer, freezing fog around here.

Ali Tait
17-03-2015, 21:34
Yes, better, am working again thankfully. Typically have had about four other offers since I started working again..

AndrewL
17-03-2015, 21:47
Just like buses then, eh? Anyway, that's good to hear...

walpurgis
17-03-2015, 21:48
Glad you're sorted Ali! :thumbsup:

brian2957
17-03-2015, 22:02
Well done mate , good to hear you're back working :)

Marco
17-03-2015, 22:18
+1 (with bells on) :)

You can’t keep a good man down, eh Ali? ;)

Marco.

P.S Good luck with the sale, Paul!

RichB
17-03-2015, 23:03
Yes, better, am working again thankfully. Typically have had about four other offers since I started working again..

Good news Ali. Pleased you got sorted.

Paul Hynes
18-03-2015, 00:24
Hi Andrew,

£150 will be fine. You would need nearly that amount to personally collect from South Uist in fuel and ferry costs. I can ship via Special Delivery, and the parcel adequately packed, will weigh less than 2 Kg, so £11 will cover the shipping cost. You could send the funds via the bank fast payment service with no charges or Paypal if you cover their fee. I can send you the bank account details via PM for bank transfer.

We have had some crap weather here this winter with repetitive Atlantic storm fronts battering us, but this last week has been wall to wall blue skies most days with calm weather. I must take some time off work and get down on the beach. My lass can apply the Ambre Solaire oil and ply me with Lagavulin and there are no midges around this time of year. It’s horrible living here, far from the madding crowd, you really would not like it here. The beach is usually empty except for the occasional seal and a few birds. I guess someone has to keep an eye on things out here so it might as well be me.

Regards,
Paul

struth
18-03-2015, 00:32
Hi Andrew,

£150 will be fine. You would need nearly that amount to personally collect from South Uist in fuel and ferry costs. I can ship via Special Delivery, and the parcel adequately packed, will weigh less than 2 Kg, so £11 will cover the shipping cost. You could send the funds via the bank fast payment service with no charges or Paypal if you cover their fee. I can send you the bank account details via PM for bank transfer.

We have had some crap weather here this winter with repetitive Atlantic storm fronts battering us, but this last week has been wall to wall blue skies most days with calm weather. I must take some time off work and get down on the beach. My lass can apply the Ambre Solaire oil and ply me with Lagavulin and there are no midges around this time of year. It’s horrible living here, far from the madding crowd, you really would not like it here. The beach is usually empty except for the occasional seal and a few birds. I guess someone has to keep an eye on things out here so it might as well be me.

Regards,
Paul

Sounds ghastly ;)

actually it sounds like my back garden if you swap the seal for a fish

Audio Al
18-03-2015, 05:35
:worthless::hmm:

AndrewL
18-03-2015, 07:28
Hi Paul,

Will send PM, thanks.

PS: Sounds a terrible life.... those empty beaches are truly beautiful until the midges come out;)

Andrew

Paul Hynes
18-03-2015, 15:16
Sorry Allen, I can’t do photos at present as my daughter is using my camera at college. Both the SB Touch and the OR4 are as new and have not been installed in my system or used at all. They are still in the original boxes. It looks like the SB Touch has been sold but if I still have the OR4 when I get my camera back I will take some photos and post on this thread.

Andrew, the midges are not usually a problem here as the sea breezes keep them down.

Regards,
Paul

AndrewL
18-03-2015, 21:31
Andrew, the midges are not usually a problem here as the sea breezes keep them down.

Regards,
Paul

They're right buggers here!

Paul Hynes
19-03-2015, 15:23
I can confirm the SB Touch has been sold.

Regards
Paul