PDA

View Full Version : Graditech Kide 3

Anthony K
07-03-2015, 11:45
http://www.graditech.fi/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/kide-3-product.png

Just wanted to show off my new Interconnects. They sound better than they look and my lord they look good :facepull:

Marco
07-03-2015, 12:27
Interesting, Anthony. What made you go for those? :)

Marco.

Anthony K
07-03-2015, 12:43
I was previously using the SR Designer reference x2 which I was looking to sell or trade. I was happy with the SR but just fancied a change without spending.
The US reviewer of the kide3 Praised it and also mentioned it reminded of some of his previous ref i/c's , he mentioned the detail in comparison to Nordost Tyr with the full bodied warmth huge soundstage and depth of the SR Des ref. I managed to trade the SR on this forum last week for a mint Chord signature tuned aray
hoping to swap the chord for the Grad Tech. Instead ( with major help from the kide3 seller ) sold the Chord £400 and puchased the Kide 3 £369.
I can honestly say after a mere 2.5 hrs it is the best I have heard in my system.

Anthony K
17-03-2015, 00:14
Very balanced sound , detail without the element of surprise, very clean bass smooth treble and intermate mids
Definitely a long term keeper not as edged and in you face as the chord sig (although the sound very engaging and extremely detailed the scale and depth is no match for th Kide)