PDA

View Full Version : February payday weekend discount on the Bushmaster MKII, Capella, Caiman MKII

StanleyB
27-02-2015, 09:04
Yes folks, it is a payday weekend and a chance to make a bit of a saving if you are an AoS member. Just PM (or email me with your AoS ID) for a 5% discount and free delivery over the weekend on the Bushmaster MKII, Capella, and Caiman MKII.
Out of fairness to our long distance members, offer is open to all members, irrespective of your location on the world map. Only emails and PMs sent to me before midnight on Sunday the 1st of March will qualify for this special payday weekend discount.

r100
14-03-2016, 10:38
hi, any chance this offer will be repeated ? Springtime is coming after all :)
Thank's.

StanleyB
14-03-2016, 17:18
And so is Easter :).

StanleyB
23-03-2016, 18:31
Just a quick reminder that Easter is just a few days away. So my usual holiday weekend offers for AoS members apply during this period. That means for the larger items (DACs, headphone amp, etc.) postage is free as long as you are an AoS member. An additional discount applies to repeat offenders customers. PM me if you have any inquiries, or a wish list.

StanleyB
27-04-2016, 09:20
By popular request, I have made a handful of TC-7400 Gator PCBs to upgrade the TC-7520 and TC-7520SE/Caiman MKI. I am not quite sure why there is such a sudden interest in the Gator PCB lately, but I shall look for the relevant installation pictures etc. and put them back up on my site for good measure.