PDA

View Full Version : Sennheiser HD-600

Rick E
19-01-2015, 17:32
I bought these cans to go with the headphone amps I have advertised, so only logical that these are also available. They work fine as is, and are in good condition, though some may feel the need to change the foam pads as they're not as springy as they were. Foams are available on ebay etc.
They come with a custom lead, which I'm not sure about, but it's a chunky one. I also have the standard lead too. No box or accessories. £130 delivered or £120 collected. Cash or bank transfer.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/rickandrea/senn_zps249fbc89.jpg (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/rickandrea/media/senn_zps249fbc89.jpg.html)

Rick E
23-03-2015, 18:48
£100 plus shipping or Scalford collection.

Darren Cotter
27-03-2015, 10:38
Hi Rick

How much would you want for it delivered to Jersey. Would PayPal gift (I pay the fees) be Ok?

Have you seen any cheap replacement pads, as Sennheiser ones are about £45.

Regards

Darren

Rick E
27-03-2015, 16:57
Hi Rick

How much would you want for it delivered to Jersey. Would PayPal gift (I pay the fees) be Ok?

Have you seen any cheap replacement pads, as Sennheiser ones are about £45.

Regards

Darren

Hi Darren, I haven't got the original box for them but I've got plenty that are suitable. I'll get a courier quote sorted when I have a minute, but that's likely to be after the weekend.
I did see pad sets on ebay for about £20 iirc. I was going to buy some, but like so many other projects...
The pads that are on them work ok.

Darren Cotter
31-03-2015, 16:56
Anyone else got HD600's or similar for sale?

Darren Cotter
01-04-2015, 07:59
Due to lack of communication, interest withdrawn.

Rick E
01-04-2015, 18:08

Darren, please accept my apologies. I've had a very long weekend exhibiting at Scalford and returned home to a mountain of work. I'd forgot all about it. Sorry about that.:(

Floyddroid
02-04-2015, 20:26
Hi Rick

Nice to meet you at Scalford. You may recall i had a chat with you about your senns? Are they still for sale?

Regards
Steve AKA Progmeister and Floyddroid.

Rick E
03-04-2015, 00:55
Hi Rick

Nice to meet you at Scalford. You may recall i had a chat with you about your senns? Are they still for sale?

Regards
Steve AKA Progmeister and Floyddroid.

Hi Steve, I remember you well. You went in my box of records looking for prog and came back with Depeche Mode.:D Pleasure to meet you too.

It seems they are still available.

Xapito
03-04-2015, 10:23
Anyone else got HD600's or similar for sale?

Hi Darren
I have a pair of those in similar conditions, fully working and original. Drop me a pm if interested.