PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts Of Pripyat | Steve Rothery

Floyddroid
18-01-2015, 21:15
This is my review of a straggler from last year and a damned good one too. I really wanted to play a track from this album at NEBO, however, i never found an appropriate moment. If you enjoy Camel and Pink Floyd this is definitely worth a punt. I loved the live feel of this album. :)

http://progmeister.com/steve-rothery-ghosts-pripyat

The Barbarian
18-01-2015, 21:24
Steve's dad taught me on a Electronics course years ago..

Floyddroid
18-01-2015, 21:29
Cracking. Did you get to meet Steve ? I'm guessing he was a lecturer or something?
Steve's dad taught me on a Electronics course years ago..

The Barbarian
18-01-2015, 21:32
Yeh he was. Met steve before at Marillion gigs. His dad did bring in some photo's tho. I lived only down the road, i lived in Wath-Upon -Dearne where the classic Rock society use Montgomery hall for gigs.. Steve was from Brampton which is only a few mins away from there.

Floyddroid
18-01-2015, 21:43
Oh Wath. Yes i have been there many times to gigs. I was there a couple of years ago at the awards. Nice place.
Yeh he was. Met steve before at Marillion gigs. His dad did bring in some photo's tho. I lived only down the road, i lived in Wath-Upon -Dearne where the classic Rock society use Montgomery hall for gigs.. Steve was from Brampton which is only a few mins away from there.

RichB
19-01-2015, 13:10
Been listening to it this morning at work. Very Floydy.

It'll get a few more goes I think.