PDA

View Full Version : Wanted , Harbeth HL1 MK4 drive unit

Audio Al
21-12-2014, 12:56
Hi

Has anyone got a Harbeth HL1 MK4 drive unit they would sell ?

:)

walpurgis
21-12-2014, 13:15
Hi Al. I'm pretty damn sure I saw a Harbeth driver on eBay in the last few days. Could be what you're after, if it's still available.

Audio Al
21-12-2014, 14:21
Hi Al. I'm pretty damn sure I saw a Harbeth driver on eBay in the last few days. Could be what you're after, if it's still available.

Geoff

I have Harbeth on my watch list , All I have seen so far is pairs of speakers

Tarzan
21-12-2014, 14:27
Did you try the chap in Elm Park Al?

Jazid
22-12-2014, 17:08
Hi

Has anyone got a Harbeth HL1 MK4 drive unit they would sell ?

:)

Assuming a bass/mid unit then this is what you want:

Audax MTX 20 x 25 RS N

They are not as rare as rocking horse poo but not as common as hen's teeth either.

You need the 8 Ohm versions which is usually appended to the model no. above, although I don't know if there was ever a different impedance version.

There are many similar looking model numbers but they all have different mounting plates, etc so you need this one only. Some other speakers were made using this driver so it might be possible to get a pair of less desirable makes and remove the drive units from them.

Best of luck!

Audio Al
22-12-2014, 18:53
Assuming a bass/mid unit then this is what you want:

Audax MTX 20 x 25 RS N

They are not as rare as rocking horse poo but not as common as hen's teeth either.

You need the 8 Ohm versions which is usually appended to the model no. above, although I don't know if there was ever a different impedance version.

There are many similar looking model numbers but they all have different mounting plates, etc so you need this one only. Some other speakers were made using this driver so it might be possible to get a pair of less desirable makes and remove the drive units from them.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the part number

Still looking