PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: midbass drivers - SEAS 11F-GX H149 (from Proac Super Tablette or MA One)

anubisgrau
11-12-2014, 09:12
I need a single driver or a pair. These are used in early Proac or Monitor Audio Monitor One mini speakers (in case you have those to canibalize).

If one, it needs to be in original condition. If a pair, it could be recoiled as long as both are serviced in the same way so DCR measurements are within tolerances. Of course, an original condition is much preferred...

Let me know if you have some.

http://www.hififever.com/discuz/attachments/marketfile/2124_01.jpg

Monty
11-12-2014, 15:34
I have a pair which came from some Monitor Audio speakers which are in good working order.

I can email you photos, but don't seem to be able to attach them to this screen!

Willing to sell the pair for £40 + shipping.

anubisgrau
11-12-2014, 17:28
PM sent, thanks

anubisgrau
21-10-2015, 20:14
Bump!

Hudz
21-10-2015, 20:50
I replaced my 11F-M drivers with some MC12RC in my old Heybrook HB3 S2s with excellent results, I know the 11FM pre-dates your drivers and the 12RC require a slight mod to the cabinet, but if you get totally stuck they may be worth a try. I believe all the remaining stock have been obtained by Paul (Reffc) but he may be worth a PM to see if he can suggest an alternative or part with a pair.

Or I still have the 11F-M which have had their foams replaced and both are working if you want to try them, I believe they're the exact same shape and size if you can find the spec sheets to compare to see if they will work for you, just pay for the postage and I'll send them to you.