PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Something Vintage , Amplifier , Tape Decks , CDP's.

dantheman91
08-11-2014, 10:54
Hi Lads

I'm on the look out for few vintage pieces to play about with eaither Amplifiers , Tape Decks , CD Players. Not fussed really but must be in fully working order nothing spectacular what do you have guys a max of £50 depending on the item :eyebrows:

Makes could be anything try me:

struth
08-11-2014, 10:58
got a Rogers Ravensbourne .

dantheman91
08-11-2014, 11:02
Hi Grant

Apparently the Ravensbrook is the one to have and i have one of those.

Out of interest whats your price :lol:

struth
08-11-2014, 11:08
i got it from tubehunter. he re did it with new caps and outputs etc. you can have it for 30 plus post.

jollyfix
08-11-2014, 11:49
I have an old Sansui pre amp, 'C' something, I remember the vol pot was split, so you could adjust the balance also. I will have to go into my loft when back home in Glasto to check. I cant remember off hand what else is up there, loads of pro audio stuff, some hifi bits. I will post what's there soon.

dantheman91
08-11-2014, 12:08
I have an old Sansui pre amp, 'C' something, I remember the vol pot was split, so you could adjust the balance also. I will have to go into my loft when back home in Glasto to check. I cant remember off hand what else is up there, loads of pro audio stuff, some hifi bits. I will post what's there soon.

Might be interesting dave let me know on price ETC and we could work out something.

dantheman91
08-11-2014, 12:09
i got it from tubehunter. he re did it with new caps and outputs etc. you can have it for 30 plus post.

Any piccies? might just be worth ago at £30 how much on the postage though?

jollyfix
08-11-2014, 12:13
I will check it over first to make sure all working ,as i have not used it for a long time. I will give you details on model etc when home.

steve s
09-11-2014, 17:47
Don't know if 15 years old is vintage enough for you Dan, but I've got a Harmon Kardon AV Receiver/CD player/Cassette Deck separates I'll bring over to you for £50.

Model no's AVR10 Receiver, HD710 CD, TD420 Cassette all working tho' I seem to remember the cassette does stick sometimes - probably just needs the rollers cleaning. All in immaculate condition with remotes and owners manuals.

Steve

struth
09-11-2014, 18:04
Don't know if 15 years old is vintage enough for you Dan, but I've got a Harmon Kardon AV Receiver/CD player/Cassette Deck separates I'll bring over to you for £50.

Model no's AVR10 Receiver, HD710 CD, TD420 Cassette all working tho' I seem to remember the cassette does stick sometimes - probably just needs the rollers cleaning. All in immaculate condition with remotes and owners manuals.

Steve

sounds like a bargain Dan:)

dantheman91
10-11-2014, 17:49
Hi steve

Might just be interested in the AV/and CDP?

How much for these?

steve s
10-11-2014, 21:46
Hi steve

Might just be interested in the AV/and CDP?

How much for these?

Hello Dan,

To be honest I was just chucking the tape deck in, as its of little value. I'll knock a fiver off for you though Dan, how does that sound ? Its pretty good gear and its in excellent condition............apart from anything, I wouldn't mind checking out your IAS Ashurst's.

Steve

dantheman91
15-11-2014, 14:42

Hi

Any luck with the sansui dave?

dantheman91
01-02-2015, 15:37
Bumpity what you got guys..........

Buying the leak stereo 30+ from martin also looking for something else as you can never have to many toys to play with in this hobbie :lol:

Ta , Dan