PDA

View Full Version : Sony Reel to Reel + tapes, FREE to a good home....

StuN
02-11-2014, 17:12
I have about 50 x 7inch tapes and a Sony TC630 tape deck looking for a new home. These are too good for the skip and were the property of a friend of my brother and I'm assured the deck is in working order and was used until recently.

About 30 of the tapes are in BASF plastic sleeves and the others are pre-recorded and in their cardboard sleeves.

The deck is a 3-head, 4 track stereo with 3 speeds and has a built-in 15w stereo amp.

Comes with original Operating manual and also a Service Manual.

No charge, but would need to be collected unless you are close to SW Dorset.

I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple of days.

Stuart

dantheman91
02-11-2014, 17:23
I have about 50 x 7inch tapes and a Sony TC630 tape deck looking for a new home. These are too good for the skip and were the property of a friend of my brother and I'm assured the deck is in working order and was used until recently.

About 30 of the tapes are in BASF plastic sleeves and the others are pre-recorded and in their cardboard sleeves.

The deck is a 3-head, 4 track stereo with 3 speeds and has a built-in 15w stereo amp.

Comes with original Operating manual and also a Service Manual.

No charge, but would need to be collected unless you are close to SW Dorset.

I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple of days.

Stuart

Hi Stewart

I'm interested & in Bournemouth but don't drive if their was way of getting it to me i would quite happily give it a good home.
PS will pay petrol ETC.

Many Thanks
Dan

diviy
03-11-2014, 19:11
Stu I can collect any time if they have not gone

Regards Gerry

dantheman91
07-11-2014, 14:00
?????

Thanks

StuN
08-11-2014, 11:30
Sorry guys, but due to chage of schedule and a house full of renovators, I'm not able to action this just now.I'll look at it again in a few weeks and go from there.
Thanks for your interest,

Stuart.