PDA

View Full Version : FS:Alesis RA500 - NAIM 180 Slayer

RETSELDRIB
21-03-2008, 17:07
I am now active with two CROWN K2s and Avondale monoblocks hence my superb Alesis RA500 is up for sale.

This really is better than the NAIM 180 in my opinion - much more powerful and controlled. You can actually plug a CD player straight into it if you don't mind two volume controls for left and right channels.

See http://www.alesis.com/ra500 for more details.

The amp is about 10 months old, boxed with original instructions and was b-stock grade when bought.

The RA500 is the top of the RA line, a product that has long been a favourite with musicians, hobbyists and professionals alike. With their rugged construction, striking good looks among the first examples of Alesis groundbreaking new approach to industrial design and a long list of features, the new RA500 will quickly find a home in project and commercial recording studios, broadcast an post-production control rooms around the world. Features, Height: 3 RU, Rated output: 4 ohms:250 watts RMS per channel, 8 ohms:150 watts RMS per channel, 8 ohms: 500 watts RMS, bridged mode, Signal to Noise Ratio: 105dB, Frequency Response: 10Hz - 70kHz +0, -3dB, Distortion: 0.02% @ 4ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, Input Sensitivity: +4dB for rated output, Crosstalk: -85dB, 1kHz, Output offset: +/- 50 mV, Servo controlled

16kg weight:

PRICE £95 plus postage

Contact Lester on 07785 340540 or lester.bird@btinternet.com