PDA

View Full Version : FS - Nagaoka MP-300

Reffc
07-10-2014, 08:49
http://www.referencefidelitycomponents.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/MP-300-510x600.jpg

The Nagaoka MP-300 phono cartridge is a offers sophistication, refinement and high-definition at all audible frequencies. It is one of Nagaoka's finest (and most favoured) MM phono cartridges and has been very highly reviewed world-wide. It's superior tracking and fluid, musical presentation will make you want to keep on listening without fatigue. In short, music not hifi, takes centre stage. The Nagaoka MP300 is an advanced technology cartridge that is destined to become a classic out of the box.

Superfine elliptical diamond highly polished stylus; high strength and very rigid boron cantilever; 4mV output; static compliance 20cmx10-6/dyne; dynamic compliance: 7cmx10-6/dyne

Our Price: £489 £445

hifi_dave
03-04-2015, 13:22
Paul. Do you stock the whole Nagaoka range of cartridges ?

struth
03-04-2015, 13:34
http://www.referencefidelitycomponents.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/MP-300-510x600.jpg

The Nagaoka MP-300 phono cartridge is a offers sophistication, refinement and high-definition at all audible frequencies. It is one of Nagaoka's finest (and most favoured) MM phono cartridges and has been very highly reviewed world-wide. It's superior tracking and fluid, musical presentation will make you want to keep on listening without fatigue. In short, music not hifi, takes centre stage. The Nagaoka MP300 is an advanced technology cartridge that is destined to become a classic out of the box.

Superfine elliptical diamond highly polished stylus; high strength and very rigid boron cantilever; 4mV output; static compliance 20cmx10-6/dyne; dynamic compliance: 7cmx10-6/dyne

looks like fluff hanging from the stylus Paul lol... i take it its not and just a reflection. never tried a nag. I know Martin loves them

struth
03-04-2015, 13:34

looks like fluff hanging from the stylus Paul lol... i take it its not and just a reflection. never tried a nag. I know Martin loves them

Reffc
03-04-2015, 20:48
LoL...just the photo, no fluff there ;)

In answer to Dave's question, I stock some Nag models but can get any model folks want within a few days from the EU distributor.