PDA

View Full Version : Hello

zebbo
25-09-2014, 10:04
Hello Everyone,

Just to introduce myself, I was an avid audio enthusiatst some while ago, but life, career and other issues led me astray. I'm now back, reenergised and have recommissioned my old Linn/Mission Cambridge setup with my beloved Gale 401's (about which I'm currently fighting a rearguard action with my better half as a result of moving to a smaller house with limited space....... they may have to go :o( ).

West coast country rock is my preferred listening ground with occasional forays into enthusiastic rock (The Who for example). Love live stuff and still get to concerts when possible (but hate stadium gigs).

All the best

Zeb

walpurgis
25-09-2014, 10:29
Hi Zeb. Welcome to AOS.

What are your plans for your system, will you be making any changes? We'd like to hear what you may have in mind.

You could show us a few photos in 'The Gallery' area.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Macca
25-09-2014, 11:26
Hi Zeb, welcome from me.

I like Gale 401 if i were you I would keep the speakers and get rid of the mrs :;)

Eagle owl
25-09-2014, 12:36
Hello and welcome Zeb.

Geoff. :wave:

Barry
25-09-2014, 16:40
Welcome to AoS Zeb.

Good luck with the speakers! :rolleyes:

Rush2112
28-09-2014, 07:40
Welcome I remember the Gales worth hanging on to if you can what sort of space are they now in Are they positioned for ease ie available sockets and convention ie TV in a corner etc ?

Floyddroid
05-10-2014, 21:02
hello and welcome
Hello Everyone,

Just to introduce myself, I was an avid audio enthusiatst some while ago, but life, career and other issues led me astray. I'm now back, reenergised and have recommissioned my old Linn/Mission Cambridge setup with my beloved Gale 401's (about which I'm currently fighting a rearguard action with my better half as a result of moving to a smaller house with limited space....... they may have to go :o( ).

West coast country rock is my preferred listening ground with occasional forays into enthusiastic rock (The Who for example). Love live stuff and still get to concerts when possible (but hate stadium gigs).

All the best

Zeb