PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again (Again)

Paul Lange
21-09-2014, 17:43
Hi Guys,

I have decided to make a new account using my real name. I used to use Primalsea. Not had much time recently but hope to post a bit more often. Really my main aim is to discover more music to listen to.

walpurgis
21-09-2014, 20:47
Hello Paul, welcome back to AOS.

What kind of music is it you're interested in?

I presume you're using a Hi-Fi, so why not tell us about it.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Barry
22-09-2014, 11:51
'Welcome Again' Paul.

Nice to know you couldn't stay away. The best way to learn about new music is to read both the 'Spinning Today' and the 'Album Club' threads.

What are you tastes in music so far?

Welcome back

Paul Lange
22-09-2014, 18:24
Cheers guys,

Eclectic and overly fussy is the way I would describe my taste in music.

At the moment I am listening to Central Reservation by Beth Orton. The last CD I bought was Kan Wakan and I have a LP of J Mascis' Tied to a Star en-route. Yesterday I listened to Ella Fitz-Gerald - At Last.

I still have the Garrard 401 on the slate plinth and the WD pre amp, Project Tube Box and the PC that is slowly filling up with rips from my CDs. Very non-hifi are my Pioneer SDJ05 active monitors, but they are good, in my book anyway..

To be honest my hifi has developed based on what fits in my life.

Marco
22-09-2014, 18:45
Welcome, erm, ‘back’ Paul! :D

In all seriousness though, your erudite contributions have been missed!

Anyway, get stuck into whatever threads take your fancy and pretend you’ve never been away…..! :exactly:

Marco.

Paul Lange
22-09-2014, 19:03
Hi Marco, By erudite you mean winging it but just making it sound so good it must be true?

Ali Tait
22-09-2014, 19:05
Hi Paul, nice to see you around again.

Marco
22-09-2014, 19:16
Hi Marco, By erudite you mean winging it but just making it sound so good it must be true?

:D

You said it, daddy-o!

Marco.