PDA

View Full Version : Seeking TT set help Central Scotland.

carruthersesq
28-08-2014, 21:13
Seeking reassurance......

I have a Rega RP6 TT with an AT150mlx cart feeding a Heed Questar phono stage. I'm always wondering if I have set the TT/cart up correctly (I'm new to TTs).

Is there anyone in the Central Scotland area (Dunblane) that would care to come and check my set up? I can't offer much other than tea/coffee and biscuits, possibly a beer??

Clive197
28-08-2014, 22:00
More than happy to help, so long as you pay for airfare, taxi and one night in five star hotel. The last forum member I assisted in this way only lived 5 miles away so the above did not apply, shame really, I like to travel. Oh yes, by the way, no sugar in my coffee.

Clive

carruthersesq
29-08-2014, 07:46
More than happy to help, so long as you pay for airfare, taxi and one night in five star hotel. The last forum member I assisted in this way only lived 5 miles away so the above did not apply, shame really, I like to travel. Oh yes, by the way, no sugar in my coffee.

Clive

:lol: kind of thinking there may be some one closer.....

Andrei
29-08-2014, 07:52
Seeking reassurance......

I have a Rega RP6 TT with an AT150mlx cart feeding a Heed Questar phono stage. I'm always wondering if I have set the TT/cart up correctly (I'm new to TTs).

Is there anyone in the Central Scotland area (Dunblane) that would care to come and check my set up? I can't offer much other than tea/coffee and biscuits, possibly a beer??

Forget that Clive idiot - such a scurrilous set of demands reminds me of Catherine Tait: 'Its a fucking liberty!' As for me my humble request is just a recompense for the transport only.

carruthersesq
29-08-2014, 07:57
Forget that Clive idiot - such a scurrilous set of demands reminds me of Catherine Tait: 'Its a fucking liberty!' As for me my humble request is just a recompense for the transport only.

Hey Andrei
That's also a great offer, is business class OK? I'm not sure i could afford 1st class.

Andrei
29-08-2014, 08:48
Offer withdrawn*

*bloody cheapskate

Ali Tait
29-08-2014, 09:01
Could help you out, but need to get my protractor back from Gary first. Once I have that, can sort it for you.

carruthersesq
29-08-2014, 10:05
Could help you out, but need to get my protractor back from Gary first. Once I have that, can sort it for you.

Thanks Ali, that's very kind of you. Let me know when you have some free time.
Cheers Steve

Ali Tait
29-08-2014, 10:18
No problem, remind me, I've a memory like a sieve at times.

carruthersesq
29-08-2014, 11:10
will do Ali. Thanks.

struth
29-08-2014, 14:04

Ha! That Gary eh:eyebrows: don't have a protractor but you can borrow my geo if its of use

PS: I aint no expert but if I get some spare time I would try to help.

Clive197
29-08-2014, 15:55

Oye, who are you calling an idiot, at least I was in a position to negotiate, what were you going to do.....walk?

Clive