PDA

View Full Version : Teesside to Whittlebury

Floyddroid
28-08-2014, 20:17
Is there anyone traveling from The North East (specifically Teesside) to Whittlebury for the full weekend? Lookig to car share.:)

RichB
28-08-2014, 22:31
Is there anyone traveling from The North East (specifically Teesside) to Whittlebury for the full weekend? Lookig to car share.:)

Sorry mate, too close to my Dutch weekender for a pass I'm afraid.

Enjoy though.

Floyddroid
28-08-2014, 22:35
Nee bother Rich. Love the new avatar by the way. Let me know about Owston hall and i'll hitch a lift with you.
Sorry mate, too close to my Dutch weekender for a pass I'm afraid.

Enjoy though.

Ali Tait
29-08-2014, 05:27
You guys coming to Owston?

RichB
29-08-2014, 06:16
You guys coming to Owston?

I'm planning on it Ali. Is it a ticket do and whats the dates again?

Ali Tait
29-08-2014, 07:08
1-2 November mate. No tickets, it ain't that formal. We just split the cost between however many turn up. It's usually a tenner for the Saturday, which includes lunch, and a fiver for the Sunday, which doesn't. Book in at Owston Hall hotel if you're staying for the weekend. The diehards usually get there Friday afternoon for the "Friday Night Seminar" which consists of a bunch of us sitting round a table drinking lots of beer, having a bar meal, and talking bollocks. Saturday we have the room until the pub shuts, Sunday is a bit quieter, so a good change to experiment and mix n match gear and the like. Feel free to bring any kit you like.

Floyddroid
29-08-2014, 08:11
Sounds like my kind of doo!

RichB
30-08-2014, 15:47
1-2 November mate. No tickets, it ain't that formal. We just split the cost between however many turn up. It's usually a tenner for the Saturday, which includes lunch, and a fiver for the Sunday, which doesn't. Book in at Owston Hall hotel if you're staying for the weekend. The diehards usually get there Friday afternoon for the "Friday Night Seminar" which consists of a bunch of us sitting round a table drinking lots of beer, having a bar meal, and talking bollocks. Saturday we have the room until the pub shuts, Sunday is a bit quieter, so a good change to experiment and mix n match gear and the like. Feel free to bring any kit you like.

I'm booked in for the Sat nt so will see you there.

Steve if you're interested I'll be driving to owston.

Floyddroid
07-09-2014, 19:48
Got me room booked Rich. Looking forward to it. I have abandoned the notion of Whittlebury. This sounds more like my kind of thing.
I'm booked in for the Sat nt so will see you there.

Steve if you're interested I'll be driving to owston.