PDA

View Full Version : Rotel RT-850L MW/LW/FM Tuner in Black

Technics Fan
24-07-2009, 10:57
Rotel RT-850L MW/LW/FM Tuner in Black

Good Condition and Working Order includes original box and packaging.

£30 posted to UK only

Spectral Morn
24-07-2009, 11:57
Rotel RT-850L MW/LW/FM Tuner in Black

Good Condition and Working Order includes original box and packaging.

£30 posted to UK only

Guys

This is a very nice, highly rated tuner in its day about 1990. I still own mine and while its not a Leak, it is well worth £30 including P&P, IMHO. Go for it.

Regards D S D L

KJM
25-07-2009, 14:19
Seconded. The RA820BX amp elesewhere as well (ok phono stage as I remember too). My first spanking new HiFi system including the CDP back in the early 90's (Richer Sounds down in Fulham). Thoroughly researched my options at that time and the Rotels took all the plaudits. One of my sons has it now..

Kev

Technics Fan
23-03-2010, 11:25
Having a clear out.

Bump

StanleyB
23-03-2010, 14:06
Anyone knows what we are going to do with our FM tuners once the band gets switched off in two years time? I got a few I want to get rid of whilst there is still a market.

Marco
23-03-2010, 14:12
Anyone knows what we are going to do with our FM tuners once the band gets switched off in two years time?

I think you're being slightly premature there, Stan. Remind me of this again when CD is dead and has been completely replaced commercially by music downloads, and discerning enthusiasts have no use anymore for a turntable! :eyebrows:

Fancy a wager that FM will still be around in two years time? ;)

Marco.

StanleyB
23-03-2010, 14:15
I think you're being slightly premature there, Stan. Remind me of this again when CD is dead and has been completely replaced commercially by music downloads, and discerning enthusiasts have no use anymore for a turntable! :eyebrows:

Fancy a wager that FM will still be around in two years time? ;)

Marco.
I did keep my 405 B&W TV for as long as I could after the VHF TV band got switched off:ner:.

DSJR
23-03-2010, 18:05
GToo many in-car FM radios I think Stan, but the FM2 and 3 ought to go I suppose, as it's unlikely I'll now find a decent 33/303 at the right price to go with them.....

Spectral Morn
23-03-2010, 19:01
Anyone knows what we are going to do with our FM tuners once the band gets switched off in two years time? I got a few I want to get rid of whilst there is still a market.

Pm me with what you have, I may be interested.

I am with Marco on this one, FM will still be around in a few years (the date is only a Government ideal not a fact)...I hope.

Regards D S D L