PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a stylus guard for my cartridge man music maker

Mike g
11-08-2014, 21:11
I have broken my stylus guard for my music maker cart and despite a fee attempts to glue it back together think I would be better off trying to get a new one. I have email the cartridge man a couple of times but with no answer. So...and this is a real long shot...has anyone got a spare or one they don't use? Or alternatively is there some sort of universal guard I could use?

Thanks

Mike

YNWaN
11-08-2014, 21:41
Well it's basically a Grado so you could try getting one from them.

http://www.gradolabs.com/company/contact-us

chris@panteg
12-08-2014, 08:06
What Mark said, or you can always phone up Len Gregory, always found him helpful.

walpurgis
12-08-2014, 09:51
No promises, but I did have a spare Grado stylus guard knocking about. If I still have and can find it, it's yours.

Mike g
12-08-2014, 15:17
That would be great if you have one- if not I'll phone Len. I might try one of his isolation things for the cart and could ask him for a stylus guard at the same time though had not planned to make that purchase for a while...

walpurgis
12-08-2014, 15:32
Sorry, no joy. I'm sure there's one here. No doubt in a box of components somewhere in all my bits. If it comes to light, I'll tell you.

Just dropped about three grand's worth of cartridges all over the floor whilst poking about. Good job they're securely boxed. :)

Mike g
12-08-2014, 20:42
Thanks for looking