PDA

View Full Version : Fleetwood Mac

Audio Al
02-08-2014, 04:02
Hi Peps :)

Just dug out a F M album " Tango in the night " not on my normal listening list , I enjoyed it very much

Some more recognizable tracks " Hits "

Will listen again at a better volume level :D at a more sociable time of day

This LP is mint with hardly and surface noise ( clicks pops scratched ) Will clean it on the RCM ;)

watch?v=xSJ4MndTOWE

Spectral Morn
02-08-2014, 07:05
Nice album that, I saw them touring that one in the RDS Arena in Dublin - I should have brought binoculars as the stage was so far away from where I was sitting I could see little :(

If you like that then Stevie Nicks solo albums are worth a listen too.

Regards Neil

Macca
02-08-2014, 07:11
Good production on that one. I used to have it but not sure what happened to it. Maybe you have my old one ;)

DSJR
02-08-2014, 08:39
Tangle In The Night?

The jangling intro on 'Everywhere' used to test cheaper CD players as many couldn't reproduce it properly as better machines could.

Stratmangler
02-08-2014, 10:02
Tangle In The Night?

The jangling intro on 'Everywhere' used to test cheaper CD players as many couldn't reproduce it properly as better machines could.

Ah, the good old automatically arpeggiated synthesizer part ;)
Yep, it was reduced to a tinkly mess on the stuff I was using at the time - doesn't happen now though, as my DAC makes more than a decent job of it.

Tarzan
02-08-2014, 12:18
Hi Peps :)

Just dug out a F M album " Tango in the night " not on my normal listening list , I enjoyed it very much

Some more recognizable tracks " Hits "

Will listen again at a better volume level :D at a more sociable time of day

This LP is mint with hardly and surface noise ( clicks pops scratched ) Will clean it on the RCM ;)

watch?v=xSJ4MndTOWE

l have 'Tusk' here on the black stuff should you wish to borrow it.

Oldpinkman
02-08-2014, 19:16
Good album, but not a patch on Rumours. I don't think my view of that album is affected by lusting after Stevie Nicks on the cover photo. I have to say that lusting is but a nostalgic memory. I saw her perform a couple of years ago at Wembley arena - with all the band bar Chrissie Mcvie. Mick Fleetwood had to be hydrated mid-drumming by a stage hand, and the lovely Stevie was hobbling in on high boots wearing a corset and a marquee. No shimmering twirls in gossamer sleeved dresses. Still an awesome concert. I don't think I had appreciated what a talented guitarist Lyndsay Buckingham was before that :)