PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Analogue

cuddles
23-06-2014, 09:27
Hello - I'm having trouble emailing Northwest Analogue. I'm always getting a delivery failure notice :confused:. Anyone else having trouble ?- I've got a cartridge that needs some TLC.

Audio Al
23-06-2014, 09:50
http://www.northwestanalogue.com/contact-us.html

Why not ring him ;)

cuddles
23-06-2014, 10:41
Good idea !

paskinn
07-07-2014, 20:38
You might do better to consider Goldring for a retip.....cheaper, and a great deal more experienced. It matters! The retip/rebuild guy there is friendly and truly expert. I hear nothing but good of Goldring, while observations on NWA are more mixed. Some good, some, err, not so good.

Ammonite Audio
08-07-2014, 07:26
You might do better to consider Goldring for a retip.....cheaper, and a great deal more experienced. It matters! The retip/rebuild guy there is friendly and truly expert. I hear nothing but good of Goldring, while observations on NWA are more mixed. Some good, some, err, not so good.

You seem to be on a bit of a mission regarding NWA. Having trawled and searched various forums, I found nothing but praise for NWA, except for your veiled comments. Goldring would not even look at my Kontrapunkt B, so it's been re-tipped twice by ESCo - as noted by some users the Paratrace seems to suffer premature tip wear (although consistent with ESCo's technical information); also the KB seems a tad lifeless after the second re-tip. So, it's currently being fitted with some sort of Gyger tip by NWA, rather more quickly than I expected!

I look forward to reporting back on NWA's work when I receive the Kontrapunkt B back.