PDA

View Full Version : One Track Wonders

Light Dependant Resistor
16-06-2014, 06:51
Here are some I know of, to start the thread .

Steve Hackett "Big Dallas Sky" Track 9 from Blues with a Feeling, Steve gets everything right here, lonely brilliant story line,Searching deserted farms the driving rain .... "I knew you'd come back to me one day Not for my loving arms, Not the way I held you that night - but for that BIG Dallas Sky" and Steve's guitar - magnificent ! What a track !! The rest of the album yes its there, but Track 9 WOW

Supertramp Fools Overture last track from Even in the Quietest moments. Winston Churchill even features, great keyboards and vocals

Peter Frampton 'Jumpin Jack Flash" Of course its the Rolling stones composition from album Frampton comes alive, Frampton at his very best ( the rest of the album pretty good too )

Genesis Los endos from Trick of the tail and Seconds out with a live version, Rutherford bass and Hacketts guitar Collins drums and Banks keyboards - great piece of music.

Anyone else enjoy these ?

Tarzan
16-06-2014, 15:03
Oleta Adams- "Woman in Chains"

Audio Al
16-06-2014, 15:10

OK . I see you have returned in fighting form :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:: punch:

:ner:

Tarzan
16-06-2014, 15:38
OK . I see you have returned in fighting form :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:: punch:

:ner:

Top lip.:ner:

Light Dependant Resistor
17-06-2014, 00:44

Yeah great voice, and presence with her singing. the Tears for Fears mix a bit like Matt Damon and Franka Potente in the mini engaging traffic in Paris the wrong way. Nice intro though reminds me of Nils Petter Molvaer's Solid Ether
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRDCHIwepgk