PDA

View Full Version : WTB Voyd three motor turntable with a reference Platter and bearing etc.

darkmatter
10-06-2014, 18:42
Hello,

I am looking for a Voyd three motor turntable with a 0.5 ref bearing / platter and power supply, I am not sure what arm to consider at this stage, but an Orion Helius would be fine, a Cyalene though better may be at the top of my budget, but I will happily consider it.

I don't really need a cartridge, but the deck, the PS and arm needs to be in fully working order and in very good condition.

I am moving on from an LP12 / Ekos II

Please PM if you can help with offers etc.

Payment via PayPal.

Many thanks,

Simon.

darkmatter
12-06-2014, 20:27
Evening hunting bump!! :)

darkmatter
15-06-2014, 11:52
Revised text to post 1 above including new title

[WTB] : Voyd three motor turntable with a reference Platter and bearing etc.

Hello,

I am looking for a Voyd three motor turntable fitted with a reference platter and bearing.

At this stage I am not sure which arm to consider, but am happy to keep my options open, however the deck, the PS and the arm needs to be in fully working order and in very good condition.

I am moving on from an LP12 / Ekos II

Please PM if you can help with offers etc.

Many thanks,

Simon. :)

User211
15-06-2014, 13:57
Someone should start building these things again.

Rush2112
15-06-2014, 16:57
Great turntable heard one about eight years ago with I think an Artemiz arm. Funk are doing something similar with the vector drive system although not three motors !

montesquieu
15-06-2014, 23:30
Someone should start building these things again.

You mean this: :eek:

http://www.audionote.co.uk/products/analogue/tt-3_01.shtml

http://www.audionote.co.uk/products/analogue/images/tt-3_01.jpg

darkmatter
17-06-2014, 08:47
Please could a mod update the thread title to reflect that this is a [WTB] thread

with this

[WTB] : Voyd three motor turntable with a reference Platter and bearing etc.

Many thanks

Simon :)

YNWaN
17-06-2014, 09:16
Most of the Voyd turntable that I am aware of are owned by people who post on the HiFi Wigwam forum - you should try there.

darkmatter
17-06-2014, 09:22
Thanks Mark,
I have a WTB running there too :)

Spectral Morn
17-06-2014, 09:24
I wish I had held onto my Voyd Valdi :(. Never been in the right place to snag a big Voyd so good luck on your quest for one, cracking turntable and I wish Guy Adams would come back to building turntables again.

I spent a very enjoyable half hour or so listening to a slightly modified Voyd Reference in the Ensemble room at the Whittelbury show a few years ago, they were using a Graham Phantom on it - never thought one would work on it - and it sounded fantastic.

Regards Neil

darkmatter
28-06-2014, 07:57
Bump :)