PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Linn Armboard for Nottingham Analogue or Fletcher turntable

Elephantears
05-06-2014, 14:03
I want to try an Ittok on my Omega Point 5. I think, although I'm not yet certain, that it uses the same arm board attachments as a Nottingham Analogue deck. If anyone has one spare I'd be very interested. Or if anyone knows where I could source one I'd appreciate the information.

DSJR
05-06-2014, 15:24
Ask Nottingham Analogue, or maybe hifi dave, who has championed these rather lovely machines for twenty five years or more...

Elephantears
05-06-2014, 15:40
I've asked Nottingham Analogue but they don't know about Fletcher decks. Dave doesn't stock Fletcher either, does he. I really need to know if I can use a Notts board but it's not easy to find out.

hifi_dave
05-06-2014, 19:39
The Nottingham Analogue and Fletcher arm mounts are entirely different, so you need to contact the Fletcher distributor who may have spares.

Elephantears
05-06-2014, 19:58
Thanks Dave, I've realised they are different now. I spoke to Tim at Divine Audio and he suggested I make one out of MDF as a prototype and then if I like the Linn arm on the Fletcher they can get one.