PDA

View Full Version : Aloha

AudioFile808
11-07-2009, 19:19
Hi all,

I found this site while looking for information on the Beresford TC7520 that I had recently purchased.

As far as my username, I am sort of an audiophile I'd like to say. Pretty picky with the quality of sound I am hearing and I enjoy good music. And thought "audio file" was quite clever. Also I am from Hawaii, hence the area code "808".

Cheers. :pub:

StanleyB
11-07-2009, 20:59
Hi and welcome to AoS. Any chance of a name behind the belly button;)

Stan

Spectral Morn
11-07-2009, 22:40
Hi all,

I found this site while looking for information on the Beresford TC7520 that I had recently purchased.

As far as my username, I am sort of an audiophile I'd like to say. Pretty picky with the quality of sound I am hearing and I enjoy good music. And thought "audio file" was quite clever. Also I am from Hawaii, hence the area code "808".

Cheers. :pub:

Hello Welcome to AOS Audiofile808.

A few more details would help to round out who you are. I hope you will forgive the questions...its just on AOS we like every one who is a member to know a bit about each other. So in that interest and as it makes AOS a more friendly place.

What is your first name...would you add it to your signature. What system do you use? Would you like to post some photos of it in the gallery section of the forum and what kind of music do you like ?

I hope you enjoy your time as a member of AOS and have fun.:)

Regards D S D L

Beechwoods
12-07-2009, 04:56
Welcome to Art Of Sound, AF!

Marco
12-07-2009, 12:21
Aloha, indeed! Welcome to AOS :)

A real first name to address you with though, rather than "AF" would be nice :cool:

Marco.

AudioFile808
12-07-2009, 18:29
Thanks for the warm welcome. You can call me Alan. I am also a member over at Head-Fi. You guys sure are a hell of a lot more friendly than those guys BTW. ;) Right now I only have a headphone system because I can't afford speakers and I'm not sure if I want to head in that direction.

As far as music, I listen mostly to rock, pop: floyd, beatles, etc. I'm quite over the punk rock phase and like more indie, post-rock stuff. I also enjoy acoustic, jazz and a bit of blues.

Spectral Morn
12-07-2009, 21:03
Thanks for the warm welcome. You can call me Alan. I am also a member over at Head-Fi. You guys sure are a hell of a lot more friendly than those guys BTW. ;) Right now I only have a headphone system because I can't afford speakers and I'm not sure if I want to head in that direction.

As far as music, I listen mostly to rock, pop: floyd, beatles, etc. I'm quite over the punk rock phase and like more indie, post-rock stuff. I also enjoy acoustic, jazz and a bit of blues.

Hi Alan

Yes, we try very hard to keep/encourage AOS to be a very friendly place...its hard work though, sometimes.

Headphone set ups have much to recommend them...no room to get in the way of the headphones unlike speakers. What actual items do you use in your system ?

Regards D S D L