PDA

View Full Version : Wtd MM phono stage

Floyddroid
18-05-2014, 06:58
Hi

Looking for an MM phono stage to pair up with my 1210. Valve or SS, I am open to suggestion. I don't want to pay silly money though.:)

Jimbo
18-05-2014, 08:37
Hi

Looking for an MM phono stage to pair up with my 1210. Valve or SS, I am open to suggestion. I don't want to pay silly money though.:)

Hi Steve,

I would recommend you try Alan (Firebottle) phono stage. I have tried it and I can tell you it is very good indeed and reasonably priced.

PS It is a valve phono.

Ali Tait
18-05-2014, 09:06
+1. Buy one of Alan's. It would sell for about 1k commercially I reckon, little if anything to touch it at the asking price.

take5
18-05-2014, 09:08
Hi, I have an Audio Innovations P1 that I am going to sell. It is a valve MM Phono.

I used it at Scalford a few months ago and the system was well received. Im only selling as I have have moved up to its bigger brother, the P2. It is a great phono, irrespective of its low value.

Pm me if of interest.

Land of grey and Pink? I cant remember if that is close to Lancs. Where are you?

Floyddroid
18-05-2014, 11:09
No Brian, that's the land of dark and gray.

Floyddroid
18-05-2014, 11:31
PM sent!
Hi, I have an Audio Innovations P1 that I am going to sell. It is a valve MM Phono.

I used it at Scalford a few months ago and the system was well received. Im only selling as I have have moved up to its bigger brother, the P2. It is a great phono, irrespective of its low value.

Pm me if of interest.

Land of grey and Pink? I cant remember if that is close to Lancs. Where are you?

take5
18-05-2014, 11:35
No Brian, that's the land of dark and gray.

Steve, very true :)

I will PM you