PDA

View Full Version : IC: Martin Logan Vantage, Audio Research LS15, Meridian 559

surayne
30-04-2014, 19:35
I may have to downsize my system in the very near future, so I am considering parting with my Martin Logan Vantages, as much as it pains me! They're in excellent condition and have been in a dedicated room. I have cleaned the panels regularly.

The Vantages have powered woofers, with a 200W amp driving each 8" cone. Bass extension is excellent for a speaker of its size, and the woofer output can be adjusted from -10 to +10dB at 35Hz. The panels, of course, are the stars of the show, with incredibly realistic midrange and a phenomenal soundstage. These are finished in cherry. I have the original boxes and all the packaging, so technically they could be shipped, although I suspect it would cost a fair bit.

I would ideally like a swap for a pair of Harbeth SHL5s. I would consider a straight sale at £2000, these were in excess of £5000 new in this finish.

IF, and only if, there is interest in the speakers, I will be putting the LS15 and 559 up for sale and will price them accordingly. Of course if there is interest in the whole system, let me know. Auditions can be arranged, although evenings and weekends would be best.

Pictures to follow shortly.