PDA

View Full Version : I introduce myself

prestobob
29-04-2014, 21:28
My first name is Roberto, I live in Italy although I've lived in UK for 13 years. My preferred music is Jazz, West Coast, but I also like rural blues like the first Snooks Eaglin, Jesse Fuller, etc., ambient music and classical (Bach, Vivaldi, Boccherini, Mozart)
My main hi-fi system is as follows:
Amp. Pioneer A-09(comparable to Accuphase), CD Audio Research CD-2, TT Micro Seiki 1500 with Fidelity Research arm 64. I also have a second system with pre Stax CA-Y (sound like the best Audio Research preamplifiers) with power amp. Pass Lab, TT Thorens TD 124 and 125 with SME arms, CD Kenwood 1000.
Thanks for your attention.
Roberto

The Grand Wazoo
29-04-2014, 21:35
Hi Roberto,
Welcome to AoS.

jollyfix
29-04-2014, 21:40
Hello Roberto, welcome to the forum.

Mr Kipling
29-04-2014, 23:22
Greetings Roberto. Hope AOS may be able to offer some entertainment for you. Perhaps not the most opportune moment to join right not as there is a bit of a cables skirmish going on which has had some heavy and fierce outbreaks and ---

I've been hit! I've been hit! I've been hit in the wallet… I can feel the life-force draining from me…

"MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN IN THE WELCOME AREA!
GET A MEDIC IN THERE - NOW!!"

You might find it a bit different here Roberto.

"If I don't make it… tell Frank… tell Frank… it's only… it's only… hi…"

vouk
30-04-2014, 03:37
Hi Roberto and welcome to AOS; that is an impressive collection of equipment you have there!
By the way, what kind of speakers do you use?
Hope you enjoy your stay.
John

John
30-04-2014, 04:59
Hi Roberto
Welcome to AOS
Love to see some pictures of your system

mr sneff
30-04-2014, 06:32
Hi Roberto

RichB
30-04-2014, 12:29
Greetings Roberto. Hope AOS may be able to offer some entertainment for you. Perhaps not the most opportune moment to join right not as there is a bit of a cables skirmish going on which has had some heavy and fierce outbreaks and ---

I've been hit! I've been hit! I've been hit in the wallet… I can feel the life-force draining from me…

"MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN IN THE WELCOME AREA!
GET A MEDIC IN THERE - NOW!!"

You might find it a bit different here Roberto.

"If I don't make it… tell Frank… tell Frank… it's only… it's only… hi…"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, Hello and welcome Roberto... AoS still the best of forums, ust steer clear of the wires discussions;)

trio leo
30-04-2014, 12:56
Hello Roberto,
Welcome to the AoS from me, always nice to welcome another vinyl spinner.

enjoy your music :)

regards Al

archiesdad
30-04-2014, 20:00
Buonasera Roberto, welcome to the forum, enjoy the fun.

Floyddroid
18-05-2014, 06:55
Welcome Roberto

Barry
25-05-2014, 15:39
Welcome to AoS Roberto.

Amazing collection of kit you have there - we would love to see some photos of it.

Enjoy the Forum

Floyddroid
26-05-2014, 22:07
Benvenuti Roberto.

My first name is Roberto, I live in Italy although I've lived in UK for 13 years. My preferred music is Jazz, West Coast, but I also like rural blues like the first Snooks Eaglin, Jesse Fuller, etc., ambient music and classical (Bach, Vivaldi, Boccherini, Mozart)
My main hi-fi system is as follows:
Amp. Pioneer A-09(comparable to Accuphase), CD Audio Research CD-2, TT Micro Seiki 1500 with Fidelity Research arm 64. I also have a second system with pre Stax CA-Y (sound like the best Audio Research preamplifiers) with power amp. Pass Lab, TT Thorens TD 124 and 125 with SME arms, CD Kenwood 1000.
Thanks for your attention.
Roberto

The Black Adder
27-05-2014, 06:08
Welcome Roberto. Nice kit indeed and a TD124 I see... nice one! :)