PDA

View Full Version : Kate Bush

talisman2
29-04-2014, 19:41
listening to 'Aerial' by HRH Kate Bush on 180g vinyl with a pint of ale at me elbow , cannot think of a better way to spend a tuesday evening (except perhaps actually being in her presence).
i'm a bit of a KB fan in case you wondered

Yomanze
29-04-2014, 19:52
I have all of my Dad's old Kate Bush LPs, oh and the lovely Hounds of Love on CD. Big fan when the mood takes me!

Marco
29-04-2014, 19:59
Hi Alf,

Could you please post any future music-related threads in the music room - ta! :cool:

Marco.

talisman2
29-04-2014, 20:02
sorry marco , i blame the Tetly Smoothflow beer for mangling my brain ( whats left of it)

Marco
30-04-2014, 08:02
No worries, I know how you feel :eyebrows:

Marco.

chris@panteg
30-04-2014, 08:31
My mate managed to get tickets to see her at the hammersmith in September, over a £100 a pop but he's excited.

Tarzan
30-04-2014, 12:50
listening to 'Aerial' by HRH Kate Bush on 180g vinyl with a pint of ale at me elbow , cannot think of a better way to spend a tuesday evening (except perhaps actually being in her presence).

x2 An amazing LP, the second disc is one of my desert island disc, simply incredible music.

nat8808
30-04-2014, 17:24
My mate managed to get tickets to see her at the hammersmith in September, over a £100 a pop but he's excited.

I got sooooo close!

Didn't know how the site worked so fumbled around trying to work out how to select the tickets out of the seat selection they gave - turned out you had to delete each one you DIDNT want.. then I got to the payment page, Metro Bank declined the F-ing transaction, so switched to NatWest card... heart beating, reservation clock ticking down... Filled in final Natwest security details, find tick to agree boxes.. one box left and hit purchase.. And it timed out, the tickets had been released back into the pool.

That was the last I saw of any ticket choices. boo hoo. Still.. never mind. I soon enough spent the money on something else. I bet she'll do another string of gigs next year.

Floyddroid
11-05-2014, 15:37
Yer can't beat a bit of Bush!

Having only heard little snippets of Aerial i much prefer 50 words for Snow. Now that is a damned fine LP.