PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ortofon 2M Black; Audiomods IV; Pro-Ject Phono Box RS

Alex Berg
18-04-2014, 23:13
Here is for sale part of my vinyl gear. I have almost no time to spin vinyl anyway, so hopefully someone else will enjoy it.
FOR SALE:
1. Ortofon 2M Black. Less than 10 hours. As new condition. I bought it 1 month ago from official distributor to use it with Audiomods tonearm (perfect match) and played no more than 10 LPs since then.
Price: GBP370 or 450 Euro (including free postage)
2. Audiomods tonearm Series 4 with silver litz (with RCA connectors) and 2 counterweights (115g and 135g). Great arm for the price. Makes excellent combo with Ortofon 2M Black, and gives tight bass and clear mids and highs. I have original package as shown on the picture.
Price: GBP 400 or 485 Euro
3. NEW Pro-Ject Phono Box RS (top of the Pro-Ject line) black colour, unopened package. I can’t make any comments about entry line of the Pro-Ject phonostages, but RS line should really deserve your attention. I’ve heard RS couple of times at the dealer showroom and borrowed to try at home and it’s a true bargain even considering it’s suggested retail price (please consider my main phonostage is Whest Audio). You can get this unit NEW with considerable discount.
Price: GBP530 or 645 Euro
Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Alex Berg
24-04-2014, 18:14
Ortofon 2M Black and Audiomods tonearm are now SOLD.