PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nice condition Sony TA-FB940R Integrated Amp in Silver with remote - £85

Idlewithnodrive
19-03-2014, 08:56
As above.

In nice condition, just a few light scratches on the top. Nothing serious and nothing that you can see when on on a rack. 100% functionally working and reliable.

Many on the various forums rate these as one of the best budget integrateds out there.

Nice and neutral, detailed, really grips the bass (500 damping factor), well balanced top to bottom and a well defined, wide soundstage.

80W output @ 8 ohms, 120W @ 4, 4 line ins including SACD / CD, a decent MM phono and 2 tape loops, 2 sets of speaker terminals, headphone out, defeatable Bass, Treble and Balance controls and typical Sony battleship build, weighing in at 10.3 Kg, it's a heck of a lot (literally) of amp for this money.

Nice looking and sounding amp.

This comes complete with the rather hard to get hold of remote, so ideal for the less agile AOS'ers amongst us

I will post, well packaged, at your risk but it will probably be about £15. Otherwise, can be collected from J10, M1 area.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/TheMJMan/CIMG4750_zps6cdf5694.jpg

Actually looking at that (not great quality - Sorry) picture it's more of a Champagney sort of colour I think.

Idlewithnodrive
19-03-2014, 11:22
Now SOLD :)

Thank you.