PDA

View Full Version : Mucho respect for ART Speakers in Troon, Ayrshire....

synsei
06-03-2014, 13:02
I'm just off the phone to these fabulous people after contacting them for information regarding the make and model of the dead tweeter in one of my Skibo's. I was asked about the circumstances of the failure and where I'd acquired the speakers? I was honest and told them a sick amp was the likely cause and that I'd bought them secondhand from a forum member, this turned out to be a total non-issue. My name and address were requested and thus I will be receiving not just one replacement Peerless tweeter on Saturday morning but a pair, FOC!!! So, the purpose of this thread is to congratulate and thank ART Speakers for their excellent service, I am very grateful indeed... :D

Ali Tait
06-03-2014, 13:24
Great service, can't say better than that!

Effem
06-03-2014, 13:42
It really is heart warming when a company like ART stands by it's products even when they have been told it's not directly their product that has failed. Big congrats to them for putting the customer first, even though they may be many times removed from the original owner

:clapclapclap:

synsei
06-03-2014, 13:58
It really is heart warming when a company like ART stands by it's products even when they have been told it's not directly their product that has failed. Big congrats to them for putting the customer first, even though they may be many times removed from the original owner

:clapclapclap:

Indeed Frank it is wonderful that in our 'throw-away' society there are still outfits which exist with this ethic. It is also worth remembering that the Skibo's havn't been produced by ART for some years which I hope will bolster the confidence of anyone considering buying a used pair.

synsei
06-03-2014, 16:23
I am utterly gobsamcked just now, in a couple of weeks time the two partners who own ART are coming here to my home to check the Skibo's to make sure everything is shipshape and as it should be. I am a great believer in fate and that everything that happens, happens for a reason. My faith has been thoroughly restored by this experience and I am truly touched by it :stalks:

istari_knight
06-03-2014, 16:29
:hifive:

Yomanze
06-03-2014, 18:20
I am utterly gobsamcked just now, in a couple of weeks time the two partners who own ART are coming here to my home to check the Skibo's to make sure everything is shipshape and as it should be. I am a great believer in fate and that everything that happens, happens for a reason. My faith has been thoroughly restored by this experience and I am truly touched by it :stalks:

Amazing news, and it's so great to see the personal touch is still alive and kicking!

Mika K
06-03-2014, 18:48
Indeed it is nice to hear that some things are still as they should be :)

Barry
06-03-2014, 19:58
Wonderful news. Service like that is rare in this day and age.

newton
06-03-2014, 20:39
have art emotion signatures and think lifetime backup applies but good to hear it does indeed!

Jtt1888
09-03-2014, 18:37
The 2 brothers were in my house around 6 weeks ago setting up a pair of deco's for me, had a coffee and listened to a couple of tunes, the service was second to none. They give the impression that they are genuinely interested in every speaker they ever made, a definite thumbs up from me.