PDA

View Full Version : IC - Nordost SPM Reference speaker cable

Wakefield Turntables
25-02-2014, 18:33
x2 3m reels of Nordost SPM speaker cable. Can be used to bi-amp a couple of Amps or simply used on a solitary amp. Please send me a PM if your interested.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/WAKEFIELDAUDIO/DSCN1187_zps599a2b89.jpg (http://s98.photobucket.com/user/WAKEFIELDAUDIO/media/DSCN1187_zps599a2b89.jpg.html)

struth
25-02-2014, 20:32
Great cable, alas I aint that rich....:eyebrows:

Wakefield Turntables
25-02-2014, 21:56
It is a great cable but alas excess to requirements. I'm thinning stuff out to concentrate on my 2 systems.

Marco
25-02-2014, 23:00
Hi Andy,

If I may offer you a tip about selling equipment, after having had many years of experience of doing it quickly and successfully on forums...

Folk MUCH prefer to see a price stated next to an item for sale, rather than the issue being somewhat 'clouded in mystery', until they go to the trouble of entering into a dialogue with you via PM, and so by not providing a price, you're turning off a significant percentage of potential buyers who either can't be arsed with the hassle, or don't want to 'insult' you with an offer they might not feel is good enough.

In order to maximise the likelihood of a sale, you must MINIMISE the effort a potential customer has to make (and any 'objections' they may have), to arrive at a buying decision, and that means clearly stating how much you're looking to be paid for the item you're selling, at which stage you could still mention that you're open to negociation.

Anyway, just trying to help! Good luck with the sale :)

Marco.

jandl100
26-02-2014, 07:43
Yep, spot on, Marco.

I saw the ad - am I interested or not? I dunno - it all depends on the price!
For all the reasons Marco mentioned, I just moved on.

Wakefield Turntables
26-02-2014, 08:29
Ok thanks for the heads up guys. I will follow your advice. I shall update the ads later. I have more treasure to sell:)

Marco
26-02-2014, 09:00
No worries, Andy. High-end Nordost cables shouldn't be difficult to sell - at the right price! ;)

Marco.

icehockeyboy
27-02-2014, 09:55
Yep, spot on, Marco.

I saw the ad - am I interested or not? I dunno - it all depends on the price!
For all the reasons Marco mentioned, I just moved on.

Ditto.

Wakefield Turntables
27-02-2014, 11:04
Ok I'm gonna have another decent listening session with these today, research the current prices and the update the ad later.