PDA

View Full Version : FS: Powerinspired AG1500 power regenerator (the biggest one)

montesquieu
21-02-2014, 18:32
Fantatastic piece of kit which solved all my power problems in the old house (being only 100m or so from a large industrial estate the mains was both noisy and highly variable depending on the time of day/week). This replaced a much more expensive PS Audio unit because it does exactly the same thing in the same way, ie regenerate a pure sine wave at precisely 230VAC regardless of what the voltage is at the wall. One standard UK socket, one IEC female, I was running seven bits of kit including a large valve amp off it no problem.

Not needed in the new house as we are pretty much in countryside here with no industry anywhere, and the electricity seems a lot more stable and reliable - unlike in the old place (where the improvement was profound) there is no audible difference with it in or out. So time to pass it on. It's about 18 months old.

Exactly the same as this one: http://www.powerinspired.com/ag1500-ac-regenerator-1500w-psu-p-1742.html retail is £699 plus shipping, how does £400 collected sound? It's fairly large and it comes with the feet that enable it to sit upright (can also be used horizontally either on its own, in a rack - it has mounting lugs - or in a 2U rack case - I have a suitable unpainted wooden 2U rack case which I could chuck in for an additional £25).

loo
21-02-2014, 18:37
Hi Tom PM sent
Cheers Paul

Gazjam
21-02-2014, 19:28
If sale doesn't go through I'd be interested.
thanks.

loo
27-02-2014, 12:22
Tom please empty your inbox as I need to send you an important pm
Paul