PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl for sale

twotone
20-02-2014, 18:04
Hi guys, I've some recordsIwould like to move on, I'll add to the list later on but first up is a copy of Gladiator bought from Scott Nangle about a month ago.

I've played it a few times but it's just not my thing and it's too expensive to be lying about for the odd listen once in a blue moon.

This is the recent re-issue ORG 45 RPM 2 X LP LTD edition with the serial no 02584.

The record and sleeve are mint and it comes in the original poly sleeve with labels.

The barcode is 892001002509

I paid Scott £47 so I would like £45 plus postage to UK or abroad, UK postage will be £4 for first class signed for and to the likes of the US it will be £18 plus of course any customs charges, Europe will likely be a similar cost as including packaging your looking at about 900gr.

Payment by PPG or BT or cash on collection from Glasgow.

I'll stick some photos up later.

Thanks

Gladiator sold subject to the usual.

Tony

twotone
21-02-2014, 20:59
Right guys I have another really nice vinyl for sale.

Gaetano Partipilo:Besides Songs from the sixties.

I bought this last summer and liked it but again just not my thing.

This is a double album on the Schema Records Label: SCLP 460.

Quite hard to find these records, there's two listed on discogs (one of them this one) and none on Amazon UK.

Here's the realse page on discogs

http://www.discogs.com/Gaetano-Partipilo-Besides-Songs-From-The-Sixties/release/5351145

The Barcode is 8018344114606

Both records are mint and have hardly been played, maybe five times each if that.

The sleeve is damaged slightly on the top left hand corner on both the from and back, it's been crushed either in transport or in the warehouse but it came to me in that condition.

The damage isn't that bad but I have to point it out so I would grade the sleeve G even though it is actually brand new.

I'm looking for £20 plus postage per Gladiator above.

Payment by PPG, bank transfer or cash on collection.

Thanks

Tony