PDA

View Full Version : [FS] Well Tempered "The Turntable" with WT Tonearm and new Dynavector 10x5

Kember
19-01-2014, 22:26
I have been told that three turntables is two too many and that I need to make space. I'm compromising and selling one :). I'm keeping the Clearaudio and the Kuzma.

My WT "The Turntable" has to go and I am offering it as a package with the WT tonearm complete with motor, puck, dustcover & box, and a nearly new Dynavector 10x5 cartridge (I'd be surprised if it has played more than 5 hours since it was fitted). I'm looking for £950.00 firm.

For those new to the Well Tempered way of life, set-up may seem daunting at first - from the unusual bearing design to the silicon-laden trough assisted tonearm, but once it is set-up, it makes perfect sense. A little patience and time spent fine-fettling will reward the listener with a natural, uncoloured and controlled performance. Operation is slick and silent. The High Output Dynavector is a perfect match and can be put through an MM phono stage.

Pictures can be found here:

These are not commonly found but definitely worth a look - they make a lovely sound.

Auditions welcome, of course.

I would consider a P/EX (a little bit of cash either way) for a very high quality equipment rack, an interesting moving coil cartridge or a phono stage.

I'd prefer collection from London NW3 but am happy to discuss other delivery options as I do get out and about a bit. I really do not want to send this by courier if I can avoid it.

Please PM if you are interested.

Peter

Kember
22-01-2014, 09:18
Mid-week bump. This is a lovely turntable (and cartridge). I'm happy to discuss a sale or a swap per above with or without cartridge.

Peter

Kember
22-01-2014, 18:43
Now sold (subject to completion)